• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Graham

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wants to play in a 4-3, is from MI. Seems like a great fit especially if a Suh walks. Move Jones inside and put Graham at LE. He plays very much like Avril, and make an excellent book rush end opposite of Ziggy.

No.2 On my FA wish list right now, obviously behind Suh. If we somehow manage to keep Suh, then we probably would not pursue Graham.

What do you guys think.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should kick the tires and bring him in for a look.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if the Lions will have the cash. I have read that philly wants him back.

The Lions have some options at DE. I would not overpay for a new guy when the DT spot will be a sucking black hole if Suh and Fairley leave.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kick the tires and have a look at Suh and Fairley too.....

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see Suh staying. He wants a boatload and the Lions defense has looked without Fairley I expect they could replace Suh with a cheaper option and upgrade elsewhere without much of a drop off.

If they resigned Fairley and spent a 1-2 rounder on a DT they save a lot of cash.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see Suh staying. He wants a boatload and the Lions defense has looked without Fairley I expect they could replace Suh with a cheaper option and upgrade elsewhere without much of a drop off.

If they resigned Fairley and spent a 1-2 rounder on a DT they save a lot of cash.

They have looked good, great, piss poor??? :noidea:
JD you are typing like me now and leaving key words out.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the idea TBH. I think with Fairly not having a great season and coming off injury that he will be inexpensive to resign. We would need 1 more though for sure. We are all set at DE. Jones, Ziggy, GJ, and Tapp. Webster is waiting in the wings too.

I would draft Danny Shelton or Jordan Phillips if the are there when our pick comes in the first or second rounds. Both can play NT in a 3-4 but are quick enough to be 4-3 DTs. Exactly what Austin will be looking for. We could also grab Terry Williams in the 5th. Same type of player but will be under the radar and there later in the draft (Maybe 5th round).

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the idea TBH. I think with Fairly not having a great season and coming off injury that he will be inexpensive to resign. We would need 1 more though for sure. We are all set at DE. Jones, Ziggy, GJ, and Tapp. Webster is waiting in the wings too.

I would draft Danny Shelton or Jordan Phillips if the are there when our pick comes in the first or second rounds. Both can play NT in a 3-4 but are quick enough to be 4-3 DTs. Exactly what Austin will be looking for. We could also grab Terry Williams in the 5th. Same type of player but will be under the radar and there later in the draft (Maybe 5th round).

If you see Terry Williams as a 5th rounder under the radar, don't you think everyone else does too? Or is the kid so under the radar only you can see it?:suds:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you see Terry Williams as a 5th rounder under the radar, don't you think everyone else does too? Or is the kid so under the radar only you can see it?:suds:

You have a point actually. It will be hard to stay under the radar when his nickname is "Swamp Monster".

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have looked good, great, piss poor??? :noidea:
JD you are typing like me now and leaving key words out.

I can't type as fast as I think. I can't type as fast as I drink either. One more holiday drink and I am going to skip the bar later.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh theres gonna be a big drop off when suh leaves, I dont think people understand just how important the guy is.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wants to play in a 4-3, is from MI. Seems like a great fit especially if a Suh walks. Move Jones inside and put Graham at LE. He plays very much like Avril, and make an excellent book rush end opposite of Ziggy.

No.2 On my FA wish list right now, obviously behind Suh. If we somehow manage to keep Suh, then we probably would not pursue Graham.

What do you guys think.

Then he'd be a horrible fit as a replacement for Jones, who is often asked to two-gap and hold the point of attack on runs. It's a critical element of the defense with the way it is being ran and a big reason Levy has been able to attack the RBs at or behind the line of scrimmage this season.

Our defense has been outstanding this season, I don't see why we'd want to go fuck up a successful blueprint?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then he'd be a horrible fit as a replacement for Jones, who is often asked to two-gap and hold the point of attack on runs. It's a critical element of the defense with the way it is being ran and a big reason Levy has been able to attack the RBs at or behind the line of scrimmage this season.

Our defense has been outstanding this season, I don't see why we'd want to go fuck up a successful blueprint?
Can we unfuck the offense blueprint? Or is it working?:yahoo:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we unfuck the offense blueprint? Or is it working?:yahoo:

God let's hope so. We need to stick with the no huddle more, it worked outstanding for a couple weeks in a row, but we took our foot off the gas today after a pair of bad decisions by Stafford killed two drives that both should/would have yielded points. Lombardi needs to trust the receiving talent this team has and keep pushing. We were driving early on in the game with a faster tempo...