• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Graham?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey folks, fellow Hawks fan dropping by. Hope all is going well for your team and preseason is shaping up.

Question: What is the story with Brandon Graham? I remember when he was drafted but he's listed #3 on the OLB depth chart with an even later 1st rounder ahead of him (who hasn't even played a down outside of preseason).

I remember when Graham was drafted he was the best pass rusher in the draft and one of the better defenders. Philly to my knowledge even traded up for him in a LOADED class. Whatever happened to this guy?

Reason I'm asking? Just curious. Also just started a Madden season with Philly and was wondering.

:suds:

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure that's a shark?

Graham isn't a very good fit in the 34, wouldn't be surprised if he Cox, and Cole are all gone next year.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure that's a shark?

Graham isn't a very good fit in the 34, wouldn't be surprised if he Cox, and Cole are all gone next year.

Not sure I understand the first part of your post.... I seem to remember Graham being projected as a 4-3 end, but regardless, figured he would fit into a role in the 3-4.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he just isn't a very good player. Showed a little flashes tore his ACL and he admitted to getting out of shape because he couldnt stop eating cheesesteaks... Not kidding he finally got back into shape and just never became the player he was projected and he is getting passed on the depth chart and drafted Smith to replace him.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he just isn't a very good player. Showed a little flashes tore his ACL and he admitted to getting out of shape because he couldnt stop eating cheesesteaks... Not kidding he finally got back into shape and just never became the player he was projected and he is getting passed on the depth chart and drafted Smith to replace him.

Wouldn't Smith be to replace Cole? Either way Graham has been a total bust. Even before the switch to the 3-4 that he can't play in. Curry at least can be a disruptive force when given the chance in this defense. Graham I can see being traded for a 6th or 7th or just straight up cut.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Thomas was on the board when Andy traded up, and a lot of folks thought he was gonna grab Thomas,:L nope Graham

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Thomas was on the board when Andy traded up, and a lot of folks thought he was gonna grab Thomas,:L nope Graham

I remember that. A lot of analysts swore it would be Thomas and sounded VERY surprised over the Graham pick. Eagles would be so scary with Thomas at the moment. Wow.