• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady's wife works witchcraft on him before games

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, can this guy get anymore dirty than he already is ????
  • Tom Brady Says Wife, a ‘Good Witch,’ Helps Him Win with Altars, Stones, Mantras
https://www.christianheadlines.com/...n-with-altars-stones-mantras.html#fb-comments

Quarterback Tom Brady has led the New England Patriots to six Super Bowl championships during his unprecedented career, but he says some of the credit goes to his wife, Gisele Bundchen, who performs witchcraft to assist him.

Brady made the comments last week during an event sponsored by Gillette in Boston. They first were reported by CBS Boston.

“You know I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years,” Brady said, leaning back in a barber’s chair. “She’s so about the power of intention and believing things that are really going to happen.

“She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I can bring with pictures of my kids, and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones, and she has me wear this necklace, and take these drops she makes, and I say all these mantras, and I stopped questioning her a long time ago. I did. I just shut up and listen.”

At first, Brady said, he thought it was “kinda crazy.”

“And then about four years ago, we were playing the Seahawks and she said to me, ‘You better listen to me. This is your year. But this is all the things you’re going to have to do to win.’ And I did all those things and … it worked.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-14_13-6-18.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-14_13-6-18.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 9

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should find some magic rocks for The Ravens to use?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it seems to work.
You guys should give it a try.
Because what you are doing isn't cutting it.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should find some magic rocks for The Ravens to use?

Now I understand how Pats fans are so stupidly blind to their cheating antics...Gis put an idiot spell on them.....:dhd:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Tom Brady Says Wife, a ‘Good Witch,’ Helps Him Win with Altars, Stones, Mantras

Quarterback Tom Brady has led the New England Patriots to six Super Bowl championships during his unprecedented career, but he says some of the credit goes to his wife, Gisele Bundchen, who performs witchcraft to assist him.

Brady made the comments last week during an event sponsored by Gillette in Boston. They first were reported by CBS Boston.

“You know I’ve learned a lot from my wife over the years,” Brady said, leaning back in a barber’s chair. “She’s so about the power of intention and believing things that are really going to happen.

“She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much. So she put together a little altar for me that I can bring with pictures of my kids, and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones, and she has me wear this necklace, and take these drops she makes, and I say all these mantras, and I stopped questioning her a long time ago. I did. I just shut up and listen.”

“And then about four years ago, we were playing the Seahawks and she said to me, ‘You better listen to me. This is your year. But this is all the things you’re going to have to do to win.’ And I did all those things and … it worked.

Evangelicals respond in 3, 2, 1.....

By all definitions that is straight up witchcraft, or whatever you want to call it occultism.

If they sacrificed a chicken, you could also call it voodoo.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I understand how Pats fans are so stupidly blind to their cheating antics...Gis put an idiot spell on them.....:dhd:

Now explain how they cheated, exactly. Be specific and good luck.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait until you see the protestors at the Patriots' games from now on.

Colin Kaepernick, move over.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I KNEW it!!!

You will answer to Christ one day, Brady. You'll rue the fucking day you turned to witchcraft.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, it seems to be working so might as well continue .....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it seems to work.
You guys should give it a try.
Because what you are doing isn't cutting it.

Nope, you have to be demonic at heart for that crap, and Harbs is a moron, but not demonic...
Besides that, if prayer to God don't help, they are in big smoke with Buckwheat under center...:eek:

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever works. If it's proven, sign me up!!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever works. If it's proven, sign me up!!

It don't work, just shows what a dufus he is as a person...He had 3 or 4 of those rings before he married stick woman....