• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady will fall off the cliff in 2021

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when he retires from playing, he will go into the broadcast booth where he will outlast Bradshaw and Aikman. You are stuck with him FOREVER!
i am in hell GIF

WAAAAUUGHHHHHHHHHHH!! *insert screams of various tortured souls here*

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The misconception is early 40's is old when it really isn't. With what these guys have available to them now I can see playing into the late 40's.

Brady looks great noway he falls apart in the next couple seasons. He has never relied on being able to evade a rush anyway, He is the last of that stand tall in the pocket QB,

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The misconception is early 40's is old when it really isn't. With what these guys have available to them now I can see playing into the late 40's.

Brady looks great noway he falls apart in the next couple seasons. He has never relied on being able to evade a rush anyway, He is the last of that stand tall in the pocket QB,

Except that he takes a much less beating than the guys like Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen. TB has learned to turtle. And there is no better QB in the history of the game who has better pocket presence than Brady.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that he takes a much less beating than the guys like Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen. TB has learned to turtle. And there is no better QB in the history of the game who has better pocket presence than Brady.

Brady simply has the perfect situation, he is smart, he knows how to stay in shape and pamper his body, he has everything going for him.

Yes, like you said.....no better QB when it comes to pocket presence........a master actually.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be my 5th year saying this, only to be proven wrong, but the law of averages says I have to be right eventually. Brady will look his age in 2021 and be benched by week 5.

Is this like the broken clock that's right twice a day?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady simply has the perfect situation, he is smart, he knows how to stay in shape and pamper his body, he has everything going for him.

Yes, like you said.....no better QB when it comes to pocket presence........a master actually.
He is only still able to keep in shape and play at this high level because he is rich and can afford all of that water that he drinks every day. I can only imagine how successful I would have been if I could afford all of that water...

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something
He is only still able to keep in shape and play at this high level because he is rich and can afford all of that water that he drinks every day. I can only imagine how successful I would have been if I could afford all of that water...

If you think the success he has had is because of water, dude.....ha!!!!

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa has their OL intact for at least one more season. And Brady will have most if not all of his weapons again next year. Plus another year of knowing each other (him and Mike Evans never got on the same page) and letting guys like Miller and Johnson develop. And for as good as Wirfs was....he likely will be even better next year.

Yes Fornette will be gone....but how much you want to bet James White or Rex Burkhead will find their way to Tampa this offseason?

The big loss will likely be Godwin. But they might even find room to sign him too depending how many guys they want to restructure and worry about 2023 in 2023.

Brady has the pieces set up around him for another big year. He avoids that one big hit (that will eventually come for him) and he should have a good season next year and probably even be a little better this year than he was last.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa has their OL intact for at least one more season. And Brady will have most if not all of his weapons again next year. Plus another year of knowing each other (him and Mike Evans never got on the same page) and letting guys like Miller and Johnson develop. And for as good as Wirfs was....he likely will be even better next year.

Yes Fornette will be gone....but how much you want to bet James White or Rex Burkhead will find their way to Tampa this offseason?

The big loss will likely be Godwin. But they might even find room to sign him too depending how many guys they want to restructure and worry about 2023 in 2023.

Brady has the pieces set up around him for another big year. He avoids that one big hit (that will eventually come for him) and he should have a good season next year and probably even be a little better this year than he was last.

i will add that brees will probably be retiring and there’s talk that Matt Ryan will get traded. If those things happen that division just got a whole lot easier.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then you are 100% wrong and lack common sense, What athlete has ever been anything because of water consumption, well? OBVIOUSLY he was jiving so I jived back, ok?

Now move on don't play the fool.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he'll fall off the cliff but I do think he'll choke on his success

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when he retires from playing, he will go into the broadcast booth where he will outlast Bradshaw and Aikman. You are stuck with him FOREVER!
Somebody will hire him for sure but does he have the talent to be a color guy ? i guess we will see.