• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady may play another 5 years!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, think he goes to Vegas , back with McDaniels

I didn't think of them at all but yeah that might be team the place he would go. Either the Raiders or the 49ers. Patriots are a fun idea but BB as a GM has long fallen off of a cliff. Brady won't go back there unless they had a roster as good of if not better than Buffalos. I think a wildcard team to watch would be the Giants.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people are pathetic.....who cares abiut Tom and his privatley married life......

Im betting you guys read Peoples magazine and watch through your curtains to see what your neighbors are doing like Mrs.Cravitz.........

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people are pathetic.....who cares abiut Tom and his privatley married life......

Im betting you guys read Peoples magazine and watch through your curtains to see what your neighbors are doing like Mrs.Cravitz.........
Normally I would agree with you but this is a sports forum and the discussion is one of the most popular QB’s in the NFL of all time, even if it’s his personal life, it’s gonna get talked about.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I would agree with you but this is a sports forum and the discussion is one of the most popular QB’s in the NFL of all time, even if it’s his personal life, it’s gonna get talked about.

Well Bradys life is a noneya.....noneya damn business......
People need to get a life and quit worrying about celebritys life and worry about your own.....
But I forgot,everyones life on a forum is perfect......

This thread is pathetic......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think of them at all but yeah that might be team the place he would go. Either the Raiders or the 49ers. Patriots are a fun idea but BB as a GM has long fallen off of a cliff. Brady won't go back there unless they had a roster as good of if not better than Buffalos. I think a wildcard team to watch would be the Giants.
He would never go back here if BB the jerkoff was still here. He fucked up both of his QB's last game and talks in circles during every interview.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Bradys life is a noneya.....noneya damn business......
People need to get a life and quit worrying about celebritys life and worry about your own.....
But I forgot,everyones life on a forum is perfect......

This thread is pathetic......
Right, I’m just saying getting upset about it isn’t going to do anything, it’s how the world is now; I hope for your sake it doesn’t raise your blood pressure too much.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all been sayin' that since 2014 when he turned 38 and won his 5th ring.
Yep, and I already admitted I'm going to continue saying it until I'm right. Looks like my magic 8 ball is finally correct.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, I’m just saying getting upset about it isn’t going to do anything, it’s how the world is now; I hope for your sake it doesn’t raise your blood pressure too much.

Theres nothing on a forum people say that I give a shit about......at all.

Just sayin people that gossip about celebrity lives are pathetic........

I love talking/ reading about sports too,but I dont care about their personal lives off stage,unless they do some of the dumbest shit ever......

By the way,hows Bennifers life doing these days.........?? >rolls eyes<

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His throws look like grounders for baseball fielding practice
100% still has arm strength but is like 5 yards short on throws or 10 yards over their heads,. Funny part is he has only thrown 1 int through 8 games while Peyton threw 17 in 9 games his last season, no ducks by TB

Last edited: