• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady may play another 5 years!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, if it were Tom demanding that she end her career, the media would be in an uproar over how non-supporting he was as a husband. Tom needs someone who will support his dreams!

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes

What a stupid bitch trying to end one of the greatest careers in any profession early.

There is a solid chance that she is going to be proven right though in the end.

Brady is old as the hills. There is a decent chance that his career ends in a really, really, really ugly and sad way before all is said and done. The more he keeps coming back, the more the odds keep going up.

And remember that this is just what is being reported. It could have nothing to do with his career. Maybe him and Rodgers finally hooked up for all we know.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could only shake my head about her wanting him to retire at the ripe old age of 44.

How many people have the luxury of retiring in their 40s?

Football is his life. Seeing his awkward public behavior tells me some things about why he doesn't want to hang up that cape.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a solid chance that she is going to be proven right though in the end.

Brady is old as the hills. There is a decent chance that his career ends in a really, really, really ugly and sad way before all is said and done. The more he keeps coming back, the more the odds keep going up.

And remember that this is just what is being reported. It could have nothing to do with his career. Maybe him and Rodgers finally hooked up for all we know.
You would like that, but no the chances are that he ends his career like most guys when they are done being as great as they expect to be.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, if it were Tom demanding that she end her career, the media would be in an uproar over how non-supporting he was as a husband. Tom needs someone who will support his dreams!
Truth

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name of the thread is "Brady may play another 5 years!" and is posted in the NFL forum. It's totally our business.
A mrschaney apologist. That's a first.

Here is the first thing I see as I scroll down to Similar Threads:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would like that, but no the chances are that he ends his career like most guys when they are done being as great as they expect to be.

I dont know what you are talking about. I dont love Brady....but I respect the hell out of him. I'm not one of those ones that would argue his GOAT status. He has more than earned that.

And all I am talking about isn't him finishing his career in Peyton Manning fashion with him being a shell of his former self. I am talking about an injury. Brady is 45 years old. One wrong hit and we could be looking at another Tua or Alex Smith type of situation. The simple fact is that all 45 year old bodies, even ones like Brady, just dont take the beatings that those of young men do.

I love the fact that he wants to continue to strap it on and play the game he loves. But there does come a point where you just know that that one ugly hit is going to happen sooner or later.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could only shake my head about her wanting him to retire at the ripe old age of 44.

How many people have the luxury of retiring in their 40s?

Football is his life. Seeing his awkward public behavior tells me some things about why he doesn't want to hang up that cape.
He'll only retire from football. He's already got his tv gig as soon as he retires.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what you are talking about. I dont love Brady....but I respect the hell out of him. I'm not one of those ones that would argue his GOAT status. He has more than earned that.

And all I am talking about isn't him finishing his career in Peyton Manning fashion with him being a shell of his former self. I am talking about an injury. Brady is 45 years old. One wrong hit and we could be looking at another Tua or Alex Smith type of situation. The simple fact is that all 45 year old bodies, even ones like Brady, just dont take the beatings that those of young men do.

I love the fact that he wants to continue to strap it on and play the game he loves. But there does come a point where you just know that that one ugly hit is going to happen sooner or later.
You are going to get 1,000 - 3,000 MORE plays out of one of the best ever. It's his body and his legend. You are whiny. How many years ago would you have had this fucking bad ass master cheat the league and the fans and his teammates out of more years of greatness?? 2020? Before his SEVENTH Super Bowl at age 43?! 2021? Before he lead the league in all meaningful season long passing metrics? What are you even saying? You want him to be in fear? Us fans to be in fear for him? That's some sorry ass shit.

Manning came back and had the best passing season of all time. 55 TDs absolutely slaughtered the league. Do you have selective memory? Then he sucked so he retired. Naturally. When Brady sucks he'll retire too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh hell no! What a great idea.

Kayne went fucking crazy when Pete Davidson was banging Kim. Can't imagine what he'd do if TB12 starts tappin' dat very big ass.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3