• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady is Declining Noticeably

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a system QB.

ncsuxflud8m3fklmn3id.gif

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just state that Brady is a "system" QB and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

Join the others who have stated this and together you can live in a galaxy where anything you say is void of any integrity.

Thank you for stamping your dumb strawman in virtual ink so I can write you off as someone who has no clue what they are arguing about.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to reiterate. Slaughtered the Jets and Bills in their respective houses, lost at Miami in 1000% humidity on just nonsense. Lost to the Pats, that came down to a completed Hail Mary a yd short, with them having 2 Special Teams TDs.

Your division is shit for the most part, bruh...it's silly to argue otherwise. Of course any team can beat another en sech, but they still suck and have for most of the Pats' reign.

And that takes nothing away from them. When it matters, they have won.

So settle down...and fuck you and yer fancy franchise

edit: Jets was at home. Fuck me en sech
Lol @ losing to this years Pats.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to reiterate. Slaughtered the Jets and Bills in their respective houses, lost at Miami in 1000% humidity on just nonsense. Lost to the Pats, that came down to a completed Hail Mary a yd short, with them having 2 Special Teams TDs.

Your division is shit for the most part, bruh...it's silly to argue otherwise. Of course any team can beat another en sech, but they still suck and have for most of the Pats' reign.

And that takes nothing away from them. When it matters, they have won.

So settle down...and fuck you and yer fancy franchise

edit: Jets was at home. Fuck me en sech
Let me reiterate jerkoff Pats are 6-0 vs your Bears and 5-0 vs Minn, wish they played in that weak division And don't tell me to settle down fag