• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady Injections?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Al Jazeera is reporting that Tom Brady has been injecting a well known supermodel with sperm. Their source @HammerDown says it's been going on for years. Hammerdown is the self-proclaimed expert on Brady and says "we don't know to what depth Brady will go"
Other reports are saying Peyton Manning has been receiving injections too, which Peyton denies, saying it is my wife getting injections. This might make sense in light of their purported inability to have children until receiving a "legal and 100% natural treatment"
Brady'd marriage was in jeopardy recently and it was suggested that Brady had quit injecting his wife, forcing her retirement. The rumor suggested that Brady besides injecting supermodels and athletes, had been injecting a movie stars girlfriend instead of Gizzele. The woman, previously Ben Affleck's nanny, became a star overnight.
Brady is getting along well in his marriage after resumption of giving her the injections.
Hammerdown is furious with all this injecting going on and thinks that "these injections should not just be available to the rich and famous" He added that "I'd like to get my hands on some of that"
Reports out of the league office say that all this can result in Brady's balls being deflated. Roger Goodell promises to "take a first-hand look into this"
Until the investigation on Mannin's injections, All we know is what Brady himself has said: "http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrX....2478772/RK=0/RS=V1CB7Hxc4gse50bdMOd3Jc6wGSA-

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" Wait for all of the evidence to come out"
Look now. Rushing to Judgement.

I've made that mistake and manned up and apologized for it (i'll be waiting for yours if the same result happents). If he is found guilty. We can lynch him. Hell i'll provide the Pitchforks and Kerosene.

I'm just saying. Wait till something more concrete then a bunch of circumstantial evidence that I can poke holes .