• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford going to get an x-ray

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is kind of the typical progression of a healing fracture so you can visualize what a complete fracture looks like vs what it looks like fully healed

figure9_remodelling.jpg

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turned 60 on Sept 2.

And it's very easy for me to have Seattle as my least favourite team and why should you give a fuck?

Everybody around here are stark raving Seattle fans and no way do I go with the flow. The team that gave us Dave Krieg is as low as can be on my list. Philly a notch higher.

I have no hate for GB unless it's head to head, ditto for a Pitt or SF. Not a fan of the Redskins and they rank very low as well.

In hockey I cannot stand the Vancouver Canucks either if it matters to you..... And I have no opinion whatsoever on baseball or basketball as you could not pay me to watch either.

All those decades of Les habitants futility will wear a guy down and make him grumpy.

And don't play the Flames card, I only put them in my three because I'm contractually obliged.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming you are meaning old fractures vs new ones......you can visibly see the density difference between an old fracture site and a new one. the old one will have "thicker"....if you will.....deposits of calcium around the fracture site which will show up as a "whiter" spot on the image. it would completely depend upon the injury itself, location, and time as to how easy it would be to discern from just a common density difference in the bone. it is very much like tracking a typical scar on the skin. the severity of the skin break vs location of it vs how old it is would all play a part in visualizing it from just the random slight pigment change of the skin.
Ding ding winner

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford's x-ray was reportedly on his ankle.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming you are meaning old fractures vs new ones......you can visibly see the density difference between an old fracture site and a new one. the old one will have "thicker"....if you will.....deposits of calcium around the fracture site which will show up as a "whiter" spot on the image. it would completely depend upon the injury itself, location, and time as to how easy it would be to discern from just a common density difference in the bone. it is very much like tracking a typical scar on the skin. the severity of the skin break vs location of it vs how old it is would all play a part in visualizing it from just the random slight pigment change of the skin.
I'm looking more at connective tissue, specifically shoulder injuries. I have had a lot of dislocations. I hurt my shoulder a year ago and the xray showed so much damage they could not tell the old from the new......

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those decades of Les habitants futility will wear a guy down and make him grumpy.

And don't play the Flames card, I only put them in my three because I'm contractually obliged.

Not grumpy, just as far from being what is called a homer as can be.

Actually, I'm a born again Montreal fan. I'd dumped them when the traded Chris Chelios for Denis Savard.

But I'm back aboard the last 6 years.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford passed the x-ray guys!

Because he has no bones left.

Bionic-man-012.jpg