• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bradford and Sean Lee have a lot in common

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford plays about as much as Sean Lee. Both Bradford and Lee also had injury issues in college. LOL at everyone on here that said the Rams did not need a Qb.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why we got Weeden. A guy who can cover for your starter, has starting experience, is coachable, and MOST important...dirt cheap.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford plays about as much as Sean Lee. Both Bradford and Lee also had injury issues in college. LOL at everyone on here that said the Rams did not need a Qb.

Who said that? I know I said they would be idiots if there was a guy they saw as a franchise QB and passed on him at #2. But at the same time I understand you don't take a QB at #2 just because you can. You need to feel he is worth the pick and I don't know how the Rams rated these guys. Not a big Bradford fan and never was. I know some said they felt they had bigger needs than QB, but that is a little different discussion than what you said. If I was the Rams GM I would have come out of this draft with a QB at some point, but that also has to do with the amount of money they pay Bradford for his production so far.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why we got Weeden. A guy who can cover for your starter, has starting experience, is coachable, and MOST important...dirt cheap.

Weeden looks decent. I dont really see any qbs putting up good numbers in Cleveland. They did not have much talent at the skill positions other than Gordon while he was there. Weeden would be a nice game manager if our defense plays well.