• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boyd Epley is making a mark

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khalil Davis Husker Power Athlete of the Year

Luke McNitt
Tanner Farmer
Zack Darlington
Brad Simpson

The shocker for me is Darlington. That young man must be a superior athlete.

McNitt and Farmer do not surprise me.

I cant remember if Khalil or Carlos is the best athlete, but I do know they push each other.

No idea who Simpson is.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darlington looked cut to shreds in the periscope video floating around yesterdee

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Khalil Davis Husker Power Athlete of the Year

Luke McNitt
Tanner Farmer
Zack Darlington
Brad Simpson

The shocker for me is Darlington. That young man must be a superior athlete.

McNitt and Farmer do not surprise me.

I cant remember if Khalil or Carlos is the best athlete, but I do know they push each other.

No idea who Simpson is.
It's the performance index, so Darlington was not lifting as much as the others. It's based on weight and position, among other things.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when Darlington leaves here as a Senior not logging a single minute of playing time, at least he'll have abs. I always wanted abs.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked mike welch if ZD would ever play a down here BC of his concussions in high school and he said that sin e it's been so long they are not going to be a issue. He said ZD problem is learning the playbook. Hopefully he gets that dow. And can see time as mop up duty. Or starter he looked great in the spring game. I know against 3rd team defense.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey oak not talking shit but I guess we can plug in ZD at WR. Not exactly Bush at TE, but kinda.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey oak not talking shit but I guess we can plug in ZD at WR. Not exactly Bush at TE, but kinda.
Wait til he sees the field before talking shit :lol:

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just that it's a little more difficult than just plug and play.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it, the coaches told Zach that the QB of the future is POB.

The coaches want to see the athlete that is Zach on the field and they want to give him a shot at slot receiver.

A rather crowded receiver corps, if you ask me. How do you get Grimm, Pierson El, and Spielman on the field? I will guess they are all faster than Zach and probably shiftier.

That is a nice problem to have.

McNitt just might be a beast at fullback. With the coaches finally seeing what Janovich could do, they just might give McNitt a lot more responsibilty than they would have.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait til he sees the field before talking shit :lol:

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, just that it's a little more difficult than just plug and play.

Tannehill found it pretty easy to do at A&M. A weak comparison? Maybe. But It's not like it's never happened before.

Definitely not gonna compare him to Braxton.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannehill found it pretty easy to do at A&M. A weak comparison? Maybe. But It's not like it's never happened before.

Definitely not gonna compare him to Braxton.
That's even weirder...a WR moving to QB. That seems more difficult. It could work. I'm just saying there are a lot of factors. We don't know if Bush can block well enough to play TE...hell, we don't even know if he can catch. I'd love to have another athletic threat at TE (can you imagine he and Carter in double TE sets?) but it's not always that easy.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we rotated WRs like crazy last year, partially due to injury, but even guys like Westy tapped out way more than you think they would. with Hovey gone this year and us losing Westy, Reilly, Moore next year, there might be opportunity to at least see the field some before his years are over.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we rotated WRs like crazy last year, partially due to injury, but even guys like Westy tapped out way more than you think they would. with Hovey gone this year and us losing Westy, Reilly, Moore next year, there might be opportunity to at least see the field some before his years are over.
I thought he tapped out relatively infrequently, considering TA tried to kill him across the middle on a regular basis.