• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowls???

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering when (not if) some of the lesser bowls would be cancelled and then yesterday the Bahamas and Hawaii bowls were cancelled. Now both of these are outside of the continental US, so there's no surprise.

I'd guess any bowl that was scheduled to take place before Christmas won't happen and many more of the lesser bowls will get cancelled. In the end, we might end up with 10 bowls. I'm going to guess that only the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, Sugar, Cotton, Peach, Alamo, Citrus, Outback and Sun, will survive.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering when (not if) some of the lesser bowls would be cancelled and then yesterday the Bahamas and Hawaii bowls were cancelled. Now both of these are outside of the continental US, so there's no surprise.

I'd guess any bowl that was scheduled to take place before Christmas won't happen and many more of the lesser bowls will get cancelled. In the end, we might end up with 10 bowls. I'm going to guess that only the Rose, Orange, Fiesta, Sugar, Cotton, Peach, Alamo, Citrus, Outback and Sun, will survive.

I think there will be more than 10 bowls. Along with some of the bigger contests, there will be at least one bowl each to accommodate the champions of the AAC, Sun Belt & Conference-USA. I don't know if there will be one for the MAC, or MWC, but the latter would probably be able to keep one of their bowls vs the Pac-12. The dates may have to be changed from pre-Christmas to later on - possibly after New Years.