• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bow down to the Buffalo Bills!

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers/chiefs in the SB, with State Farm commercials tied into the the 2 QB’s

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes will play. His injury had more to do with his neck and back than his head...
Really? The boy couldn't stand up right after the hit.

Granted it didn't look bad but he couldn't clear those cobwebs while still on the field.

A short time later he's trotting into the locker room. Sounds and looks more like a concussion than a back/neck injury?

Curious where did you hear it was more back and neck? Link?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The boy couldn't stand up right after the hit.

Granted it didn't look bad but he couldn't clear those cobwebs while still on the field.

A short time later he's trotting into the locker room. Sounds and looks more like a concussion than a back/neck injury?

Curious where did you hear it was more back and neck? Link?
In the play, it looked more like he got strangled a bit around the neck, more than a direct hit ... compared to the Lamar one where his head bounced off the turf.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the play, it looked more like he got strangled a bit around the neck, more than a direct hit ... compared to the Lamar one where his head bounced off the turf.
I agree I never saw a hard impact to the head. However, he is in protocol so something wasn't 100%.
This nerve thing is just a cover IMO?

Could he have been chocked out, possibly? But why wouldn't that theory been released to the media? You would think the Chiefs would want that to be public knowledge.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I never saw a hard impact to the head. However, he is in protocol so something wasn't 100%.

Could he have been chocked out, possibly? But why wouldn't that theory been released to the media? You would think the Chiefs would want that to be public knowledge.

“The thought is he will be ok to play,” Glazer said. “It was almost like he got choked out. Not so much a concussion but still has to go through protocol. He was trying to get himself back in the game. There’s a lot of confidence he’ll be ready to go next week.”

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patrick Mahomes continues to go through concussion protocol after leaving Sunday's Divisional Round victory over the Cleveland Browns in the third quarter.

"He's in the protocol, and we'll just follow that and see how he does here in the next couple days," coach Andy Reid said Monday, per Matt McMullen of the team's official website.
Ok? Means nothing

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? Means nothing
Most players want to get back in the game. They don't want to come out as most don't realize they blacked out or were concussed.

Look at boxing or MMA Guys gets knocked out or choked out, regains conciousness and had zero clue he/she took a short nap.

We'll just have to wait and see with Mahomes. He wasn't back in the game for a reason. Meaning the medical staff didn't clear him. Will he be able to pass protocol this week? Time will tell us. Kind of sucks for KC because unless he's cleared today the back will be taking most of the 1st team practice snaps. Luckily they have a Sunday game at home.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see new teams ruling the AFC now like the chiefs, bills, and browns. It was time.

The Colts, patriots, ravens, and Steelers Pretty much owned the conference for 20 years

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see new teams ruling the AFC now like the chiefs, bills, and browns. It was time.

The Colts, patriots, ravens, and Steelers Pretty much owned the conference for 20 years
I agree, its always nice when we get new teams. Funny note I am from New Hampshire so naturally grew up a Pats fan, the wife is a Florida girl and a Bucs fan, so a large part of me is pulling for TB12, but I would love to see the Bill win one.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most players want to get back in the game. They don't want to come out as most don't realize they blacked out or were concussed.

Look at boxing or MMA Guys gets knocked out or choked out, regains conciousness and had zero clue he/she took a short nap.

We'll just have to wait and see with Mahomes. He wasn't back in the game for a reason. Meaning the medical staff didn't clear him. Will he be able to pass protocol this week? Time will tell us. Kind of sucks for KC because unless he's cleared today the back will be taking most of the 1st team practice snaps. Luckily they have a Sunday game at home.
Some people that concussed don't even know what day it is, and sometimes lasts for a long time. Time stands still and they can't function in a game

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good points. Maybe when he got strangled he got a knock on the head in the process? Also, he was limping a bit, so maybe it was a combination of factors? Will be interesting to see what they say. One thing is for sure, if Mahomie is not fit to play, Bills will roll them, IMO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people that concussed don't even know what day it is, and sometimes lasts for a long time. Time stands still and they can't function in a game
Some like to say "it was the neck"
I'd like to point out that the connection of the head to the neck is rather important - and part of the concussion protocol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure Sonny. I was going with the least severe concussion if there is such a thing?
Kind of like minor surgery. It certainly wasn't one of those devistating helmet-to-helmet hits nor one where he landed directly in his head. So maybe he gets cleared soon?
Then again even minor head injuries affect people differently.
I'm hoping to see him out there Sunday. I'd like to see what the Bills can do to try and slow him down.
Should be a good game. I'm pulling for the Bills. Our conference, our Division, great fans, four consecutive SB losses. It's their time.
Go Bills.
Damn can't believe I'm saying.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure Sonny. I was going with the least severe concussion if there is such a thing?
Kind of like minor surgery. It certainly wasn't one of those devistating helmet-to-helmet hits nor one where he landed directly in his head. So maybe he gets cleared soon?
Then again even minor head injuries affect people differently.
I'm hoping to see him out there Sunday. I'd like to see what the Bills can do to try and slow him down.
Should be a good game. I'm pulling for the Bills. Our conference, our Division, great fans, four consecutive SB losses. It's their time.
Go Bills.
Damn can't believe I'm saying.

Do you know the definition of "minor surgery?"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the definition of "minor surgery?"
Anytime going under anesthesia it should not be considered minor. You sign the same waivers that you could die on the table wheter they're doing a nose job or brain surgey.