• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boulder Neon??

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Hunter and Cormani McClain CB tandem at Colorado. May want to sit those fantasy WR's when they play against Colorado.
Kyndrich Breedlove - is a 4.3 CB from Arkansas sitting in reserve

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida QB Jaden Rashada got out of commitment to Florida due to an issue with the NIL deal.

He is now visiting Colorado.

Kid has arms as skinny as Mingo's toenail. Has a lot of talent. One of those guys that can't figure out what school to go to and money is his main factor.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida QB Jaden Rashada got out of commitment to Florida due to an issue with the NIL deal.

He is now visiting Colorado.

Kid has arms as skinny as Mingo's toenail. Has a lot of talent. One of those guys that can't figure out what school to go to and money is his main factor.
Rashada went to Arizona St. this weekend - the rumor about Colorado was bogus (CU pays a minimum wage NIL).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashada went to Arizona St. this weekend - the rumor about Colorado was bogus (CU pays a minimum wage NIL).

Ahhh interesting. Thanks for the news. Didn't know it was just a rumor.

Arizona State is interesting to me because I have always told people Rashada reminds me of Jayden Daniels who went to ASU (Now at LSU) skinny with good upside.

I feel Rashada will be in the portal next year. Got out of his Florida deal now he isn't getting the same offers because other teams have found their QB so he may see what is out there next year knowing more teams will be offering. At this point he sorta put himself in a hard place with his recruiting. (Florida could REALLY use him) thing with Florida is they have a QB in the 24 class who I would call better then Rashada in DJ Lagway, so maybe in the long run it is better he doesn't go to Florida.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh interesting. Thanks for the news. Didn't know it was just a rumor.

Arizona State is interesting to me because I have always told people Rashada reminds me of Jayden Daniels who went to ASU (Now at LSU) skinny with good upside.

I feel Rashada will be in the portal next year. Got out of his Florida deal now he isn't getting the same offers because other teams have found their QB so he may see what is out there next year knowing more teams will be offering. At this point he sorta put himself in a hard place with his recruiting. (Florida could REALLY use him) thing with Florida is they have a QB in the 24 class who I would call better then Rashada in DJ Lagway, so maybe in the long run it is better he doesn't go to Florida.
He goes to Oregon next week - I think Rashada is currently lost at what he wants out of college - as your analysis also suggests.

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffaloes have only 1 full winning season since 2005, and that was in 2016 (Well, two, counting the short season in 2020 when they went 4-2). It's going to be a rough ride for the new coach to bring this team back to success. The Rams over in Fort Collins have had 6 winning seasons and 6 bowls during that same time period (and one .500 season). The only D-1 team in Colorado that is regularly successful in the state has been the USAF Falcons. Heck, the D-II team I played for (Fort Lewis College) hasn't won a game since 2019. They went 0-10 this season and gave up over 70 points 4 times. They lost their last game 80-0 against Colorado School of Mines (they were the doormat when I played at Fort Lewis). FLC had very good teams the 3-years I played there (I had one season at a Junior college before I did a 3-year hitch in the Marine Corps). Amazing...they haven't canned their coach yet at FLC.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Buffaloes have only 1 full winning season since 2005, and that was in 2016 (Well, two, counting the short season in 2020 when they went 4-2). It's going to be a rough ride for the new coach to bring this team back to success. The Rams over in Fort Collins have had 6 winning seasons and 6 bowls during that same time period (and one .500 season). The only D-1 team in Colorado that is regularly successful in the state has been the USAF Falcons. Heck, the D-II team I played for (Fort Lewis College) hasn't won a game since 2019. They went 0-10 this season and gave up over 70 points 4 times. They lost their last game 80-0 against Colorado School of Mines (they were the doormat when I played at Fort Lewis). FLC had very good teams the 3-years I played there (I had one season at a Junior college before I did a 3-year hitch in the Marine Corps). Amazing...they haven't canned their coach yet at FLC.
Perhaps Hackett can hire the head coach at FLC to be his OC when he gets another shot, Jaw. :heh:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@IronJaw , Mines has been really good the past few years. Lost in the Championship in their division this year.

Speaking of AFA, probably a good decision on Calhoun not to go to CU a few years ago. I don’t remember if he withdrew his name, or just didn’t get an offer.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Hunter and Cormani McClain CB tandem at Colorado. May want to sit those fantasy WR's when they play against Colorado.
Let's hope CU's defense wasn't your first choice in your film draft.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mines has a pretty solid Division II sports program overall, especially considering it is an engineering focused school.