• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can propose an alternate idea:

At least 4 of the Love votes are from Cleveland homers. Probably as many for Bosh from Miami homers.

Backing those votes out would make it 16- 5 in favor of Bosh.

Perhaps Bosh has more votes because he was the better overall player. Unbiased voters clearly seem to believe that.

I get your point, but if I thought Love was better, regardless of which team I'm a fan of, I would have voted for him.
Seeing Bosh play as many times as I did, once he joined the Heat, really showed me how important he was.
I could understand a casual fan just looking at stats and taking Love, that's why I think one can assume that the people here who voted Bosh, watch a lot of basketball.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you? I don't doubt this as not doing so has shown your lack of reading comp as well as hurting in the punctuation dept.

Don't make stupid/racist comments and you won't get called out for making them.
How's that for an idea?
Reaching that far to argue with the poll numbers is pretty extreme.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can propose an alternate idea:

At least 4 of the Love votes are from Cleveland homers. Probably as many for Bosh from Miami homers.

Backing those votes out would make it 16- 5 in favor of Bosh.

Perhaps Bosh has more votes because he was the better overall player. Unbiased voters clearly seem to believe that.
If you say so. An unbiased Bleacher report disagreed heading into the 2013-14 season with Bosh at 35 and Love at 15. I'm sure other years were different but this was the top in my search.

Ranking the Top 100 Players in the NBA Heading into 2013-14 Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point, but if I thought Love was better, regardless of which team I'm a fan of, I would have voted for him.
Seeing Bosh play as many times as I did, once he joined the Heat, really showed me how important he was.
I could understand a casual fan just looking at stats and taking Love, that's why I think one can assume that the people here who voted Bosh, watch a lot of basketball.
or just don't like Love.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make stupid/racist comments and you won't get called out for making them.
How's that for an idea?
Reaching that far to argue with the poll numbers is pretty extreme.

Here's another example of your comprehension issues.....I'm not arguing with the poll numbers. I expected them.

If you don't make comments that show you don't understand what you read or don't get how simple punctuation works I wont call you out for comprehension issues.

That seems fair.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or just don't like Love.

I like Love. I was fine with the talk of him coming here, but worried about injury proneness.
But, having watched both, many times, I prefer Bosh, and especially for the role needed during the Big 3 seasons here.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another example of your comprehension issues.....I'm not arguing with the poll numbers. I expected them.

If you don't make comments that show you don't understand what you read or don't get how simple punctuation works I wont call you out for comprehension issues.

That seems fair.

Probably a good idea not to argue with them. It's not like they are hidden.
Before they came out though, did you ever say you expected Bosh to be chosen by a wide margin?
Why offer the supposed reason for the wide margin at all, let alone the reasons you offered?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Love. I was fine with the talk of him coming here, but worried about injury proneness.
But, having watched both, many times, I prefer Bosh, and especially for the role needed during the Big 3 seasons here.
While I disagree, hopefully you understand what I meant the many times I said I could understand that side of the discussion.

I would only add a team with Lebron could use a 4 or 5 who can drag the D out of the paint......clearly they both worked though with Miami winning 2 titles and the Cavs 1 (losing once when Love was out)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I disagree, hopefully you understand what I meant the many times I said I could understand that side of the discussion.

I would only add a team with Lebron could use a 4 or 5 who can drag the D out of the paint......clearly they both worked though with Miami winning 2 titles and the Cavs 1 (losing once when Love was out)

I understand.
Can we agree to move on?
IMO, it's all been said.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a jew, should I stay away from the German?

considering my wife is from German stock i guess the 2 of you should never meet...:lol:

lemme pass something along to goldie here. I fueded with TurnUp for YEARS from our CBS days all the way to starting out here. we were definitely dedicated foes, but you should know...

1) if he feels he's right he certainly won't back down...

2) he's at least my equal when it comes to going at somebody...

3) when it comes to "stamina" verbally speaking you're in for a very long fight(the other stamina i guess you'll have to ask his wife:heh:)...

not trying to bring up any bad memories on TurnUp's part, just letting you know that if you plan on continuing to battle this guy, well, i hope you brought a lunch...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering my wife is from German stock i guess the 2 of you should never meet...:lol:

lemme pass something along to goldie here. I fueded with TurnUp for YEARS from our CBS days all the way to starting out here. we were definitely dedicated foes, but you should know...

1) if he feels he's right he certainly won't back down...

2) he's at least my equal when it comes to going at somebody...

3) when it comes to "stamina" verbally speaking you're in for a very long fight(the other stamina i guess you'll have to ask his wife:heh:)...

not trying to bring up any bad memories on TurnUp's part, just letting you know that if you plan on continuing to battle this guy, well, i hope you brought a lunch...

If he only knew the battles we had. Long time ago.
Back to the 'Lodge' days when whoever it was was telling me where Joe Johnson was, even though my son was with him.
Who could ever forget that?

I'm sure you also recall that once I believe I crossed the line with you, but quickly manned up to it and apologized, and we've been cool ever since.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he only knew the battles we had. Long time ago.
Back to the 'Lodge' days when whoever it was was telling me where Joe Johnson was, even though my son was with him.
Who could ever forget that?

I'm sure you also recall that once I believe I crossed the line with you, but quickly manned up to it and apologized, and we've been cool ever since.

yup...

man, we put a HELLUVA lotta effort into trying to knock each other down, but like the old saying goes, all's well that ends well...:suds:

just wanted old goldie to know what he was in for. maybe it'd help the guy to straighten up and fly right...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...

man, we put a HELLUVA lotta effort into trying to knock each other down, but like the old saying goes, all's well that ends well...:suds:

just wanted old goldie to know what he was in for. maybe it'd help the guy to straighten up and fly right...

Wouldn't hold my breath.
Looks like he wants to be abused for the long haul.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand.
Can we agree to move on?
IMO, it's all been said.

Here's a different topic. LeBron's fading hairline. Will it magically be full again for next season or does he finally accept his hair's falling out & shave his dome?

or

Can Kyrie carry Brooklyn back to the playoffs by himself? How you say no in Russian, nyet? Shoutout to owner Mikhail Prokhorov!

or

If the Celtics stumble outta the gate or just have a down season will Stevens finally start getting blamed? And if Tommy Heinson's still on the radio for the Celtics he needs to be replaced. All he does is yell.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a different topic. LeBron's fading hairline. Will it magically be full again for next season or does he finally accept his hair's falling out & shave his dome?

or

Can Kyrie carry Brooklyn back to the playoffs by himself? How you say no in Russian, nyet? Shoutout to owner Mikhail Prokhorov!

or

If the Celtics stumble outta the gate or just have a down season will Stevens finally start getting blamed? And if Tommy Heinson's still on the radio for the Celtics he needs to be replaced. All he does is yell.

as far as LeClown's hairline goes, especially if my ego was massive as his and made that kinda money, i'd do hair implants and not think twice about it...

just me, though...:dhd:

and no in Russian is "Nyet". there's your education for the day...:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as LeClown's hairline goes, especially if my ego was massive as his and made that kinda money, i'd do hair implants and not think twice about it...

just me, though...:dhd:

and no in Russian is "Nyet". there's your education for the day...:D

Hey I said nyet! Anyway all this foreign talk makes me hungry. And what's more 'Murican than the mutha fucken *Whopper? Shoutout to the real King!

*recommended to be consumed while sitting on the crapper*

imagesfsdsdfdfs.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think you are a homer. I don’t think the other Heat posters on here are either.

But I know for a fact that some of these Love votes came from notorious Cav homers.

So I removed the Heat fan votes also to be fair.