• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is the reason why. Most people who watch the NBA know Love is a better rebound and much bigger threat from outside (which is huge to play with Lebron), while Bosh plays better D.

And for those who ask who Lebron would choose to play with? Pretty well known the Cavs were getting Love so it seems Lebron, in fact, DID choose Love.

OK. So now they voted incorrectly IYO because people here don't watch the NBA.

Or, they just know what they are watching and that's why they voted Bosh.
I'll go with that.

As well, as I said before, my guess is you don't have NBA package, and occasionally watch the Cavs and some national games here and there.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you think you're so diplomatic and need to daily communicate it to us.
You need to work on your self esteem/self confidence.
Just my opinion though.

Hadn't thought of that. Just might BE a confidence issue...

it isn't like he hasn't been told about a hundred times he comes at people wrong...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stuff like that makes me appreciate my wife more. she's white, and it reminds me that not all white people are ignorant, though I've certainly had to deal with a few in her family...

reminds me. Anniversary is coming up the 29th of this month. Guess I better not forget... :lol:

Don't, she'll whip your black ass.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it go. Both were double double machines pre Lebron on offense and yeah it’s close.

Love’s defense is not close to Bosh’s kinda like this poll that was started.

If you go purely by stats I guess Kareem is GOAT too. Can’t just go by stats amigo

Pretty much on same page as you here so nothing to let go. Just a discussion. One could make an argument for Kareem if they wanted, though counting stats help him while numbers per game might hurt him some.

As for D while my guess is Bosh plays better D you'd think there could be something factually to show far better? If there is, I never saw it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next, he'll tell us that SportsHoopla switches the votes around like our Florida voting machines.
why would I when the vote went as I expected?

Hope this brings on another meltdown like the last time I made that innocent comment. Don't disappoint.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would I when the vote went as I expected?

Hope this brings on another meltdown like the last time I made that innocent comment. Don't disappoint.

I agree that is reasonable to assume that 2/3 involved in discussions with you usually disagree with you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure...and nearly half chose options other than Bosh.

True.

But Tristan Thompson, potato salad and other accounted for 40% of the non-Bosh votes.

In other words, Love only got 3 more votes than the 3 joke choices.

And, interestingly enough, Bosh leads Love by about the same percentage as Love leads potato salad.

At first I thought Love was clearly a better basketball player than potato salad, but the poll has me re-thinking a bit.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some have said Bosh rebounds as well or even better than Love which is absurd, so.........

And damn you are old.

I think someone said Love is/was known to pad stats, and I said his rebound numbers were padded because his D is so bad, prob in part because he tries to be in position to rebound.
Good idea if opponent misses, but bad idea to think NBA players will miss open shots.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

But Tristan Thompson, potato salad and other accounted for 40% of the non-Bosh votes.

And, interestingly enough, Bosh leads Love by about the same percentage as Love leads potato salad.

At first I thought Love was clearly a better basketball player than potato salad, but the poll has me re-thinking a bit.

Bosh now up to 20.
Guess more people figured out Love is white?:noidea:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

Already said to vote potato salad that high it needs to be white (like Love) and not yellow.

I kid.....actually I don't. I do prefer it be white and not yellow.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is the reason why. Most people who watch the NBA know Love is a better rebound and much bigger threat from outside (which is huge to play with Lebron), while Bosh plays better D.

And for those who ask who Lebron would choose to play with? Pretty well known the Cavs were getting Love so it seems Lebron, in fact, DID choose Love.

I can propose an alternate idea:

At least 4 of the Love votes are from Cleveland homers. Probably as many for Bosh from Miami homers.

Backing those votes out would make it 16- 5 in favor of Bosh.

Perhaps Bosh has more votes because he was the better overall player. Unbiased voters clearly seem to believe that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already said to vote potato salad that high it needs to be white (like Love) and not yellow.

I kid.....actually I don't. I do prefer it be white and not yellow.

As a jew, should I stay away from the German?