• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said "Bosh is better and it's not even close" though. I said I'd rather have Bosh because he's not the defensive liability Love is. I already said that the other day. But in typical fashion you ignored it.
And I never said you were in that group who said this....but even though you disagree with them you defend it. Weird.

Never ignored your comment. Agreed Bosh is a better defender and pointed out maybe that is outweighed by Love being a better shooter and rebounder.

In typical fashion you ignored it.

How long before someone who keeps arguing this point with me cries about this point being discussed? And who will be the first?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#deflectionisyourfriend

If one thinks I did there was no intent. And a rational person would know that.

Out of every poster here, you are the only one who suggested people would vote against Love, referencing because he was white.

#takeitforwhatitsworth

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of every poster here, you are the only one who suggested people would vote against Love, referencing because he was white.

#takeitforwhatitsworth
As an adult I will say could have used a better example and said he'd be in higher regard if he were a fake toughguy and complained to refs and racked up Ts.

I got you as the guy who cries I am messing up the thread as you cannot control yourself from replying to me and/or adding to the discussion.

#dontletmedown

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I can play the role of @TurnUpTheHeat and have a profanity laced namecalling meltdown like a child because someone disagreed with me.....ignoring, of course, he didn't really disagree?

Priceless.

2/3 of the people here disagree with you.
Does it make us correct? Not at all, but it sure as fuck doesn't make you correct.

Serious question.
Why even comment on Love/Bosh anymore unless something new pops into ones mind to maybe sway opinion?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2/3 of the people here disagree with you.
Does it make us correct? Not at all, but it sure as fuck doesn't make you correct.

Serious question.
Why even comment on Love/Bosh anymore unless something new pops into ones mind to maybe sway opinion?
I get no school you attended taught you reading comp. but even though your friends here wont help (seems they even enable you) which is kind of sad. I hope you go somewhere to get the help you need. A remedial class at a community college maybe?

I said from the beginning while I'd take Love it's very close, and a strong case can be made for Bosh. Write that down and take it to the teacher for help.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an adult I will say could have used a better example and said he'd be in higher regard if he were a fake toughguy and complained to refs and racked up Ts.

I got you as the guy who cries I am messing up the thread as you cannot control yourself from replying to me and/or adding to the discussion.

#dontletmedown

Poor analogy when comparing him to Bosh, because he does none of the above.

Why can't you just accept that the vast majority here see more to Bosh's game than Loves?

My GUESS is you are in the same boat as @WiggyRuss .
You watch Cavs games whenever, prob more if they are close or winning, but watch little of the other NBA teams in general.
Don't have league pass, etc.. but want to comment on other teams from what you think, read.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor analogy when comparing him to Bosh, because he does none of the above.

Why can't you just accept that the vast majority here see more to Bosh's game than Loves?

My GUESS is you are in the same boat as @WiggyRuss .
You watch Cavs games whenever, prob more if they are close or winning, but watch little of the other NBA teams in general.
Don't have league pass, etc.. but want to comment on other teams from what you think, read.
I said from the beginning while I'd take Love it's very close, and a strong case can be made for Bosh. Write that down and take it to the teacher for help.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get no school you attended taught you reading comp. but even though your friends here wont help (seems they even enable you) which is kind of sad. I hope you go somewhere to get the help you need. A remedial class at a community college maybe?

Problem for you is you made multiple posts referencing stats, and comments stating Love was better in every aspect of the game except defense, after we stated our opinions, like you were going to sway us. Then, continued to do so, even after we pointed out how we based our opinion.

Bosh supporters never tried to convince you of anything, or to change your opinion.

And, where did anyone who supports Bosh act like the difference was that substantial?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also implied that people would favor Bosh because he is black and a fake tough guy.

You are like a tire spinning on that Ohio winter ice.
Just stop, because it's not going to get any better for you in this debate.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem for you is you made multiple posts referencing stats, and comments stating Love was better in every aspect of the game except defense, after we stated our opinions, like you were going to sway us. Then, continued to do so, even after we pointed out how we based our opinion.

Bosh supporters never tried to convince you of anything, or to change your opinion.

And, where did anyone who supports Bosh act like the difference was that substantial?
Yes, I did try and support my opinion with facts and stats. As did the Bosh supporters in the poll. Crazy notion, right?

You are suggesting no one said Bosh is better and it's not really close?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one thinks I did there was no intent. And a rational person would know that.

Pretty sure you played the white card.
Unless your account was hacked.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also implied that people would favor Bosh because he is black and a fake tough guy.

You are like a tire spinning on that Ohio winter ice.
Just stop, because it's not going to get any better for you in this debate.
Wow. At some point I really hope your buds let you know you need help. I never said Bosh was a fake toughguy. I simply said Love is not and if he was it would enhance his rep......like it has a certain player on the West Coast.

What is next from you....
*crying this thread wont stop as you keep adding to it?
*Yosemite Sam-like meltdown?
*The all I do is argue while you argue post?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I never said you were in that group who said this....but even though you disagree with them you defend it. Weird.

Never ignored your comment. Agreed Bosh is a better defender and pointed out maybe that is outweighed by Love being a better shooter and rebounder.

In typical fashion you ignored it.

How long before someone who keeps arguing this point with me cries about this point being discussed? And who will be the first?

Are you insane? So me saying I'd rather have Bosh because he isn't the defensive liability Love is I've somehow defended people?:crazy: You just keep that crazy going.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you played the white card.
Unless your account was hacked.
Oh my....you don't need to be "pretty sure" as I owned up to mentioning him being white as a factor. Please get help.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you insane? So me saying I'd rather have Bosh because he isn't the defensive liability Love is I've somehow defended people?:crazy: You just keep that crazy going.
Nope....and now while not nearly on his level, it seems you've joined your friend on lacking comprehension skills.

You defended him when you agreed with him and called me out when clearly I have no issue with anyone who thinks Bosh is the better player.

Maybe a 2 for 1 class?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I did try and support my opinion with facts and stats. As did the Bosh supporters in the poll. Crazy notion, right?

You are suggesting no one said Bosh is better and it's not really close?

I recall most saying it was very close, but I'll go on record and say I didn't try to memorize everyones opinion.
I know I never said that it wasn't close, and if someone else did, GUESS WHAT?
That's their opinion.
Your vote counted as much as theirs.
2/3 disagree with you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....and now while not nearly on his level, it seems you've joined your friend on lacking comprehension skills.

Maybe a 2 for 1 class?

It's funny in life, when everyone sees the problem, except the actual person who has the problem.

#carryon

Maybe say 'meltdown' again? :pound:
Hopefully it makes you feel better!!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall most saying it was very close, but I'll go on record and say I didn't try to memorize everyones opinion.
I know I never said that it wasn't close, and if someone else did, GUESS WHAT?
That's their opinion.
Your vote counted as much as theirs.
2/3 disagree with you.
and 1/3rd chose TT, potato salad or other over Bosh. Just sayin'.

Gotta run for a little bit. But keep this going for a while before you later cry this is still going.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. At some point I really hope your buds let you know you need help. I never said Bosh was a fake toughguy. I simply said Love is not and if he was it would enhance his rep......like it has a certain player on the West Coast.

What is next from you....
*crying this thread wont stop as you keep adding to it?
*Yosemite Sam-like meltdown?
*The all I do is argue while you argue post?

Vote was ONLY between Love/Bosh.
You said Bosh was getting votes because Love was white and not a fake tough guy, which can only imply one thing.

#keeponbeingyou