• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bosh or Love?

Better Player?

• Total voters

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nba forum is just fucking hilarious I tell ya

Only tHoop could turn Love and Bosh into an almost classic

:suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the guy who can make his argument rationally is unsettled...what about the guy who goes on namecalling profanity laced tirades when proven wrong? Double secret super unsettled?

About time you came through with an "all I do is argue" cry while you argue.

Im sure you’ve been sworn at since you learned to talk.
Go change your tampon and try again.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok dammit it’s Saturday and I had to do research because even though this is stupid, let’s look at stats (I hate stats).

Both Bosh and Loves last year before joining Lebron they were 25 years old.

From 23-25 of age Love seemed to average around 23-26/pts per game while Bosh lwas around 20-22/pts per game. Bosh was around 9-10 boards during those years while Love was around 10-14 boards during those years. When joining Lebron both players points/boards went down but Love still averaged around 10 or so. Granted Bosh had birdman and Lebron in Miami

Steals blocks assists all very close. I’m still giving Bosh the edge because mostly on the ball defense and post play in the paint.

But it’s very close

Chris Bosh Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

Kevin Love Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok dammit it’s Saturday and I had to do research because even though this is stupid, let’s look at stats (I hate stats).

From 23-25 of age Love seemed to average around 23-26/pts per game while Bosh lwas around 20-22/pts per game. Bosh was around 9-10 boards during those years while Love was around 10-14 boards during those years. When joining Lebron both players points/boards went down but Love still averaged around 10 or so. Granted Bosh had birdman and Lebron in Miami

Steals blocks assists all very close. I’m still giving Bosh the edge because mostly on the ball defense and post play in the paint.

But it’s very close

Bosh is better cause Love is white

#onlystatthatmatters

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did NOT pull the race card, did he...?

Sure did!

“They think Bosh is better because many think Love is soft because he is white, is quiet and just tries to do his job.”

Cause Bosh is so loud!

Gotta Love This Forum!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can help him find the post where I claimed he said Bosh had better rebounding stats since this is where you jumped in.

Be his lifeline.

to be clear in this discussion....

me - "I can see the argument for Bosh. I think Love is better but it's close."
many others - "Bosh is better and it's not close"

Yeah...I'm the one who thinks I'm right.

I never said "Bosh is better and it's not even close" though. I said I'd rather have Bosh because he's not the defensive liability Love is. I already said that the other day. But in typical fashion you ignored it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said "Bosh is better and it's not even close" though. I said I'd rather have Bosh because he's not the defensive liability Love is. I already said that the other day. But in typical fashion you ignored it.

starting to see this cat is NOT wrapped too tight...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure you’ve been sworn at since you learned to talk.
Go change your tampon and try again.
Nope, but seems you've been doing this since you were a child, and can't get through this faze.

This assumes you are not still a child which I can't back.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it’s very close

As I said I disagree and think Love is better, but do agree it's very close and despite the meltdowns from some I have also said a case can be made for Bosh. Love being the better outside shooter, though, should carry a lot of weight IMO on a team with Lebron to help clear the middle.

FYI, though, while Bosh had Birdman and Lebron in Miami taking away rebounds, Love also had Lebron, obviously, and TT to take away from his rebounding here.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are very much the same player...close call but I went with Bosh in the poll.

Bosh moreso than Love sacrificed his scoring game later in his career but was still a very effective player as the third wheel in MIA...even when Love latched on with CLE he was still needed as a primary scorer and he was not the most consistent in crunch time.