• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bon Voyage, Brent

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still mad that he didn't get 5,000 receiving yards. Retires with 4,998. Criminal they couldn't get him two more yards in that Cowboys game.

Holy shit though, just looked at his PFR bio. Guy missed one game in 11 seasons.

Happy I can still wear his jersey this season.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a huge celek fan. I'm not a fan of body receivers, and thought he was ok as a #2 TE, but not #1. That was a holdover from the way Reid ran things... not putting the best talent on the field. Burton and Goedert are better and it would not have been hard to put better talent on the field during the Reid era. Doug clearly came in and did that.

That said, Celek was a class act guy and always did the best he could. He was a true eagle, and it is really nice to see him have such a successful career and not have to change teams a lot. That is unheard of in the modern NFL. I don't find him jersey worthy, personally, but I have made respect and gratitude for what he did in his time here.

Thank you Celek, and wish you nothing but huge success as you move on with the next chapter of your life outside of playing.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still mad that he didn't get 5,000 receiving yards. Retires with 4,998. Criminal they couldn't get him two more yards in that Cowboys game.

Holy shit though, just looked at his PFR bio. Guy missed one game in 11 seasons.

Happy I can still wear his jersey this season.
i know i've seen the list of injuries he played through before, but can't find it at the moment. it was a crazy list.

dude, would make the toughest catches, get rocked and hold on and then would somehow drop balls floated to him with no one around.