• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bolles and Darby out for the season

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bolles broken leg and Darby ACL.

Can Billy Turner play LT? If not we likely move Fleming over.

Also losing Darby sucks as outside of Surtain he was killing it this year. Mathis has been good but he did screw us on the Colts final drive in regulation where he could’ve had an easy pick, but he just basically watched the ball float to the receiver after Chubb tipped it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are big loses.

I know people like to rag on Bolles but he is the only average OL we have right now.

Darby was playing great. Williams will have to step up and Mathis will grow a lot because of this.

Ojemudia probably will be back soon and Bassey will get more PT.. Darius Phillips maybe.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I got to see this team win 3 Super Bowls in my lifetime because I don't think we are ever going to see them reach the playoffs again at this rate.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad I got to see this team win 3 Super Bowls in my lifetime because I don't think we are ever going to see them reach the playoffs again at this rate.
If Russ is as bad as he has shown over the first 5 games we are screwed for at least half a decade. People questioned what he had left, but I don't think anyone thought it would be this bad. Lots of players down doesn't help things either.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I've finally reached a level of calm. Although it's hard to be positive about anything Broncos right now. Last night's game ruined my day but at the end of the day, it's only a game. I never thought this year's team was going to win a Super Bowl anyway. Right now, I would simply like to see some glimpses of improvement in the coming weeks. I'll still watch every minute of every game because that's what I've always done. It sucks to be a Broncos fan right now but I still love my team. Go Broncos!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jewell- week to week
Browning- day to day

Hey, it could be worse!