• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Predictions for the Game

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we used to do this on the ESPN board and always enjoyed it so I thought I would continue it on here...Give me 3 bold predictions for the game on Thursday about the Broncos

1. Defense has 2 interceptions on Joe Flacco with Moore getting one of them to redeem himself from the playoffs.
2. Wolfe gets two sacks in this game just shoving the Ravens OL straight back into Flacco's face
3. 2 of the 3 big WR's go for over a hundred yards receiving in this game.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we used to do this on the ESPN board and always enjoyed it so I thought I would continue it on here...Give me 3 bold predictions for the game on Thursday about the Broncos

1. Defense has 2 interceptions on Joe Flacco with Moore getting one of them to redeem himself from the playoffs.
2. Wolfe gets two sacks in this game just shoving the Ravens OL straight back into Flacco's face
3. 2 of the 3 big WR's go for over a hundred yards receiving in this game.

I think (3) is almost certain and the other two would certainly bode well for our chances to win. Would also be very gratifying given the hardship that Moore and Wolfe have endured (though Moore's was obviously self inflicted!)

I'm not any good at making predictions, but I'll give it a shot:

(1) Our RB's combine for over 130-yards rushing. How it split among them I have no idea!
(2) Every time that Colquit punts, if he ever has to, he will nail it!
(3) Most important of all ... Broncos win!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the game will be the direct opposite of last because that's kind of what the Ravens did to the Broncos last year.

1) Joe has 350 Plus yards passing 3 TD's
2) Manning gets sacked 5 times
3) I'll give Moore an INT of Joe, just because i feel generous and dude needs a pick me up after last his last game
4) Rice has over 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving.
5) Joe doesn't get sacked one time
6) Ravens WIN.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my predictions:

1. Ravens fans will continue acting like obnoxious idiots all the way up to kickoff.

2. The Broncos will win.

3. Ravens fans will disappear from this board, never to be heard from again.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my predictions:

1. Ravens fans will continue acting like obnoxious idiots all the way up to kickoff.

2. The Broncos will win.

3. Ravens fans will disappear from this board, never to be heard from again.

have fun going 0 for 3.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find amazing is that most of the Ravens fans spouting off on this board seem to forget Denver and Baltimore played TWICE last season, with Denver blowing out the Ravens in Baltimore. Ravens squeak by in a playoff game, and suddenly Denver has no chance at winning? Take off the Purple-colored glasses before y'all go blind!!!

My BOLD prediction: A ticked off Manning throws 4 TD passes and 350+ yds.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find amazing is that most of the Ravens fans spouting off on this board seem to forget Denver and Baltimore played TWICE last season, with Denver blowing out the Ravens in Baltimore. Ravens squeak by in a playoff game, and suddenly Denver has no chance at winning? Take off the Purple-colored glasses before y'all go blind!!!

My BOLD prediction: A ticked off Manning throws 4 TD passes and 350+ yds.

nobody is saying Denver has no chance of winning in fact they are 7.5 point favors to win, but us Ravens fans have confidence that our team is just as good if not better than last year. I expect a good game and it to come down to that last possession again.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand Ravens fans at all. You would think Winning the Superbowl would speak for itself and that they would try to conduct themselves with some class but all they have done is make the Ravens now the team I hate even more than the Raiders. And that is hard to do. I just wish we could have maybe one or two threads that Ravens fans would either 1) act with some class or 2) at least just keep their mouth shut on. I guess there is a 3) go post on your own board! It needs some life as the thing is completely dead. Maybe if all of you Ravens fans on the Broncos board would go to your own it might be worth something actually.

WalkerBoh I definitely like your prediction and I could definitely see it happening.

Also so if mcro_rave_2001if he is going to go 0 for 3 on this predictions you are saying that you are going to stop being obnoxious the rest of the week? Wow I would love to see that.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also so if mcro_rave_2001if he is going to go 0 for 3 on this predictions you are saying that you are going to stop being obnoxious the rest of the week? Wow I would love to see that.

Even if he does, there's still TGann to throw a wrench into that plan:L

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand Ravens fans at all. You would think Winning the Superbowl would speak for itself and that they would try to conduct themselves with some class but all they have done is make the Ravens now the team I hate even more than the Raiders. And that is hard to do. I just wish we could have maybe one or two threads that Ravens fans would either 1) act with some class or 2) at least just keep their mouth shut on. I guess there is a 3) go post on your own board! It needs some life as the thing is completely dead. Maybe if all of you Ravens fans on the Broncos board would go to your own it might be worth something actually.

WalkerBoh I definitely like your prediction and I could definitely see it happening.

if you think me saying my team is going to win is obnoxious than too bad, then yes, i'm going to be obnoxious all weak long. you'll just have to get over that i think my team is better. :suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think me saying my team is going to win is obnoxious than too bad, then yes, i'm going to be obnoxious all weak long. you'll just have to get over that i think my team is better. :suds:

I don't care that you think your team can win. I think they can too. The Ravens are a good football team. You see how I did that. I can respect your team while still thinking my own team will win the game. Just try and show some class and people might actually like you coming to this board and actually talking football. Hurling insults at our team and our fans is just childish and shows a major lack of intelligence (see I can hurl insults too). Usually though if you can't come up with some actual intelligent thought other than saying "You're stupid" it is really hard to actually want to talk to you.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm going to be obnoxious all weak long.

Your obnoxiousness is pretty weak, I'll give you that.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care that you think your team can win. I think they can too. The Ravens are a good football team. You see how I did that. I can respect your team while still thinking my own team will win the game. Just try and show some class and people might actually like you coming to this board and actually talking football. Hurling insults at our team and our fans is just childish and shows a major lack of intelligence (see I can hurl insults too). Usually though if you can't come up with some actual intelligent thought other than saying "You're stupid" it is really hard to actually want to talk to you.

Where did i insult someone here?

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 3 bold predictions:

1) Moreno gets 140 pass and rush yards and a TD (That is for you Cali)

2) The offense puts up 35+ points before coasting through the 4th quarter

3) The defense gets 4 sacks proving that we still have a pass rush

Bonus: Flacco proves why the ravens did not want to pay him 20 million a year, he will look average.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did i insult someone here?

First off if you would have read the first part of my OP it said give me 3 predictions about the Broncos. What do you do give 6 predictions about how the Ravens are going to beat down the Broncos. You are definitely not as bad as some of the Ravens fans that come on here (tgann). I have been looking through some of the most recent topics and maybe because tgann posts so much on this board I just started grouping all Ravens fans together and for that I apologize. I guess a person just gets tired of guys like tgann and craven (although haven't seen him much lately on here) who do nothing but rip on the Broncos and their fans.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off if you would have read the first part of my OP it said give me 3 predictions about the Broncos. What do you do give 6 predictions about how the Ravens are going to beat down the Broncos. You are definitely not as bad as some of the Ravens fans that come on here (tgann). I have been looking through some of the most recent topics and maybe because tgann posts so much on this board I just started grouping all Ravens fans together and for that I apologize. I guess a person just gets tired of guys like tgann and craven (although haven't seen him much lately on here) who do nothing but rip on the Broncos and their fans.

So because i didn't follow your instruction i insulted you...:laugh3: :lame: I didn't come here throwing insults i gave prediction about the game.

Sorry for trying to have a football discussion with you it won't happen again. ignored!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because i didn't follow your instruction i insulted you...:laugh3: :lame: I didn't come here throwing insults i gave prediction about the game.

Sorry for trying to have a football discussion with you it won't happen again. ignored!

I didn't say you insulted me. I actually apologized for the fact that I had grouped you with the others that have done nothing but troll this board as Ravens fans. Sheesh do you want me to come in person and get down on my knees begging your forgiveness? I made a mistake...I am human.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you insulted me. I actually apologized for the fact that I had grouped you with the others that have done nothing but troll this board as Ravens fans. Sheesh do you want me to come in person and get down on my knees begging your forgiveness? I made a mistake...I am human.

Man....to hell with that dipshit cdumler. Don't apologize to that Flacco nuthugger for anything. He won't be around but for another couple days anyways, so let him get his little rants in before his team gives him 10 days to sit at 0-1

I've got 3 bold predictions for ya'

1) Offensive line doesn't give up ONE sack. Manning barely gets breathed on all game.
2) Julius Thomas has 8 grabs for 118 and a score.
3) Hillman will break a 70+ yard play for a score. I want to say a screen pass, but maybe even a delayed handoff.....he'll take to the house :D

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man....to hell with that dipshit cdumler. Don't apologize to that Flacco nuthugger for anything. He won't be around but for another couple days anyways, so let him get his little rants in before his team gives him 10 days to sit at 0-1

I've got 3 bold predictions for ya'

1) Offensive line doesn't give up ONE sack. Manning barely gets breathed on all game.
2) Julius Thomas has 8 grabs for 118 and a score.
3) Hillman will break a 70+ yard play for a score. I want to say a screen pass, but maybe even a delayed handoff.....he'll take to the house :D

I appreciate the support! Man I have not been this ready for a Broncos season to start at any point in my life. This week already seems to be dragging on till Thursday.

I like those predictions though. The OL looked good in Pass Protection (at least with Clady in) during the preseason and with how quickly Manning will be getting rid of the ball with Thomas and Welker working the middle of the field the Ravens will be gassed by half time with their heads spinning.

Julius Thomas I believe will be a household name by the end of the season if he can stay healthy. The guy did well in the preseason and just seems to catch just about everything thrown his way.

The Hillman one is the probably the most bold one you made but one I can definitely see happening. At Training Camp it sounded like everyday he had one of these kind of runs and that was going against one of the top rushing defenses in the NFL. The Ravens are no where near that talented at stopping the run.

Thursday Hurry Up!!