• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold predictions for next season

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman hides from the media this season.

Tony Romo wins a playoff game with a last minute drive.

Michael Sam dates a cheerleader by week 7.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least you didn't say that Michael Sam was going to be a cheerleader by Week 7 - that would be too bold BS tasteless. A fat cheerleader? Tasteless. (No pun intended, that's disgusting.)

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wow...they have male cheerleaders now too ?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sam Bradford stays healthy for an entire season and puts up over 30 tds and leads the rams to 10 wins but not enough for playoffs.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones fires himself as GM of the Cowboys and becomes a recluse. How's that for bold?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell proposes an initiative to require all players to wear 2 inch thick athletic cups in order to increase player safety. As part of the initiative Goodell will appear at one random game a week to personally inspect players on each team to check for any jock-strap infringements.

Johnny Manziel begins the season as the starting QB for the Browns. The team goes winless until their bye week at which point Manziel takes a trip down to Vegas and gambles away his entire 2014 salary. In order to pay back additional gambling debts Manziel is forced to get a job as a Wal-Mart greater during his off time. He is then fired for attempting to steal two cases of Mike's Hard Lemonade as well as the entire DVD box set of the Nickeoldeon series iCarly. On the plus side, the Browns do increase their win total from last year by 1.

Daniel Snyder receives more pressure to change the name of his football team. In the end, the name is not altered, but the mascot is changed to a potato.

In a surprise move the Oakland Raiders hire Bob Saget as their offensive line coach. Saget is fired 3 weeks later after impregnating all of the cheerleaders and 4 of the O-Linemen's wives.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL :laugh3:

Adding to your list, Colin Kaepernick with his new found wealth gets laser surgery to remove tattoos.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel a rematch ... Denver vs Seattle again... I think Denver's only real threat in the AFC right now is the Patriots and possibly the Colts.. AFC is not as strong as the NFC right now... AFC you have Denver, Pats, Indy and who else is a real threat ? Pitt maybe if they can get back on track...

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider me a homer, but...

Marquess Wilson becomes another massive weapon for the bears and helps them to be a top 5 offense.

It is possible. Forte will have to have a strong season as well.

The Bears run defense improves vastly, while the pass defense forces more turnovers. They become a top 10 defense again this year.

I can see that happening. IMO, rushing defense is key in NFC North.

The bears become a contender this year. They have the big physical receivers to counter Seattle's defense (top 3 Wrs are athletic freaks that are taller than 6'3, Top TE is 6'7, and even Forte is 6'0 with exceptional receiving skills.)

A contender for what? Playoffs? They need to worry about making it there first.

Cutler finally turns the corner in his second year in the same offense working with the "quarterback whisperer".

It took Alex Smith a while. Why not Cutler?

If Cutler gets injured, the back up comes in and puts up McCown like numbers whether it be Jordan Palmer, David Fales, or Jimmy Claussen.

:scratch:

And for other teams...

Desean Jackson fizzles in Washington. He's overrated as a receiver in my mind.

Of course, he doesn't have almighty Cutler, Palmer, Fales, or Claussen passing to him. But I think it will depend on how RGIII does

Houston's defense has another elite season. The offense will be good enough to challenge for a playoff spot.

:agree:

Schaub looks better on Oakland then he did last year, but Oakland still sucks.

I think OAK's offense will be decent. Not good and I agree, they still suck.

McCown struggles in Tampa Bay just showing that the system he was in made him look great.

I am expecting TB to break through one of these seasons. Their defense has talent.

The Jets suck again, Vick and Smith get injured, Decker looks like garbage, and Rex Ryan finally gets fired a few years too late.

I hope so, I do not like Rex Ryan.

Brady and Ryan both have stellar statistical years.

Yeah.

Manziel throws more picks than touchdowns and gets injured this year. While Ben Tate just kills it.

Throws more pics than TDs - Agree. Injured-Disagree

Arian Foster returns to a top 5 back production.

I see him being a strong RB to have on fantasy

Sammy Watkins dominates in Buffalo and helps the offense get better. EJ Manuel has a solid year and Buffalo misses out on a playoff spot by a slim margin.

I am a fan of Sammy Watkins. As long as he stays healthy and out of trouble, I think he will be one of those elite WRs.

Bishop Sankey looks terrible in his first year.

Not really sure who he is.

Frank Gore finally loses his starting job this year.

IDK. He is showing his age, but is still a top 15 RB. I think injury will keep him from starting.

Adrian Peterson begins the decline as Cordarrelle Patterson looks great as a Playmaking WR.

It is very hard telling with AP. Very injury prone, but still a tough running back. I have a hard time believing a passing game will be the playmaker of the team.

Peyton Manning doesn't skip a beat and Emmanuel sanders has a career year.

Career year? Well, who wouldn't have a career year with Manning?

Broncos return to the Super Bowl and wins a shoot out against the Saints allowing Manning to go out on top.

I can see this happening, but I don't want it to happen. I am a huge fan of both QBs and have no beef with either team. I just think it will be the same as last time those 2 met in the SB.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Marquess Wilson becomes another massive weapon for the bears and helps them to be a top 5 offense.

The Bears run defense improves vastly, while the pass defense forces more turnovers. They become a top 10 defense again this year.

The bears become a contender this year. They have the big physical receivers to counter Seattle's defense (top 3 Wrs are athletic freaks that are taller than 6'3, Top TE is 6'7, and even Forte is 6'0 with exceptional receiving skills.)

Cutler finally turns the corner in his second year in the same offense working with the "quarterback whisperer".

If Cutler gets injured, the back up comes in and puts up McCown like numbers whether it be Jordan Palmer, David Fales, or Jimmy Claussen.

And for other teams...

Houston's defense has another elite season. The offense will be good enough to challenge for a playoff spot.

McCown struggles in Tampa Bay just showing that the system he was in made him look great.

The Jets suck again, Vick and Smith get injured, Decker looks like garbage, and Rex Ryan finally gets fired a few years too late.

Manziel throws more picks than touchdowns and gets injured this year. While Ben Tate just kills it.

Sammy Watkins dominates in Buffalo and helps the offense get better. EJ Manuel has a solid year and Buffalo misses out on a playoff spot by a slim margin.

Adrian Peterson begins the decline as Cordarrelle Patterson looks great as a Playmaking WR.

Broncos return to the Super Bowl and wins a shoot out against the Saints allowing Manning to go out on top.
And the Packers still win the North.... again.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL :laugh3:

Adding to your list, Colin Kaepernick with his new found wealth gets laser surgery to remove tattoos.

And replaces them with tattoos with logos from other NFL teams.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And for other teams...

Roger Goodell proposes an initiative to require all players to wear 2 inch thick athletic cups in order to increase player safety. As part of the initiative Goodell will appear at one random game a week to personally inspect players on each team to check for any jock-strap infringements.

Johnny Manziel begins the season as the starting QB for the Browns. The team goes winless until their bye week at which point Manziel takes a trip down to Vegas and gambles away his entire 2014 salary. In order to pay back additional gambling debts Manziel is forced to get a job as a Wal-Mart greater during his off time. He is then fired for attempting to steal two cases of Mike's Hard Lemonade as well as the entire DVD box set of the Nickeoldeon series iCarly. On the plus side, the Browns do increase their win total from last year by 1.

Daniel Snyder receives more pressure to change the name of his football team. In the end, the name is not altered, but the mascot is changed to a potato.

In a surprise move the Oakland Raiders hire Bob Saget as their offensive line coach. Saget is fired 3 weeks later after impregnating all of the cheerleaders and 4 of the O-Linemen's wives.[/QUOTE]

It is possible. Forte will have to have a strong season as well.

I can see that happening. IMO, rushing defense is key in NFC North.

A contender for what? Playoffs? They need to worry about making it there first.

It took Alex Smith a while. Why not Cutler?

:scratch:

And for other teams...

Of course, he doesn't have almighty Cutler, Palmer, Fales, or Claussen passing to him. But I think it will depend on how RGIII does

:agree:

I think OAK's offense will be decent. Not good and I agree, they still suck.

I am expecting TB to break through one of these seasons. Their defense has talent.

I hope so, I do not like Rex Ryan.

Yeah.

Throws more pics than TDs - Agree. Injured-Disagree

I see him being a strong RB to have on fantasy

I am a fan of Sammy Watkins. As long as he stays healthy and out of trouble, I think he will be one of those elite WRs.

Not really sure who he is.

IDK. He is showing his age, but is still a top 15 RB. I think injury will keep him from starting.

It is very hard telling with AP. Very injury prone, but still a tough running back. I have a hard time believing a passing game will be the playmaker of the team.

Career year? Well, who wouldn't have a career year with Manning?

I can see this happening, but I don't want it to happen. I am a huge fan of both QBs and have no beef with either team. I just think it will be the same as last time those 2 met in the SB.

Bob Saget? This Bob Saget?

Bob Saget's hilarious confessions of being the Full House ...

Home | Mail Online...

Daily Mail

Apr 7, 2014 - Sleeping with John Stamos, getting high on Whip-its and changing the Olsen twins' diapers: New book reveals Bob Saget's bad behavior ...

I would hate myself if I did not make this....................

Bold Homer Prediction:

The Oakland Raiders WILL NOT COMPLETELY SUCK in 2014

I will elaborate on this bold homer prediction when time allows.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49'ers and Seahawks beat each other up so bad that Arizona steals the division title.

Eagles win HFA.

Harvin actually stays Relatively healthy and plays in 15 games. I mean 16 isn't possible right?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about this year. Last year the Packers barely won the North, and the bears got a lot better this offseason.

So tell me. If Rodgers doesn't miss 7 games, do you think the Division race would have come down to the last game of the season. Also, don't kid yourself in thinking that the Packers haven't gotten better this offseason as well.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the broncos saying sanders will have a career year, i would hope he does, he hasnt done much