• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BoJack Horseman

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished season 4, going to let it sink in more. I love how the show is a joke and self-aware, yet it really hits me in the feels sometimes.

I will say this with confidence though, Todd is the worst thing in this show. His jokes don't really work and often fall flat. He doesn't have great chemistry with any of the other main characters. And s4 is them pushing the asexual story-line, even though it never garnered any interest from me. If Aaron Paul wasn't producing the show, they would have written off that shitty character after season 1.

Shut your whore mouth. Todd is a treasure.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut your whore mouth. Todd is a treasure.
HOW?????????????????????????

He literally adds NOTHING of value. Paul should be ashamed for playing such a shitty character, then again, he's been good in nothing post Breaking Bad

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New season

5 minutes in and the David Boreanaz house reference made me lol. Time to laugh and be really uncomfortable at the same time

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is bojack horseman the poster?

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love this show.

It keeps getting better.

It's pretty amazing the attention to the detail and how they keep connecting events from seasons to season.

Here's hoping for a season 6.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first two season on a binger. Then season 3, hard to watch. Season 4 .........man I am having a hard time with it.

Not sure if material is going south for me or just bad motivation.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first two season on a binger. Then season 3, hard to watch. Season 4 .........man I am having a hard time with it.

I have tried to watch this show, I just can’t get hooked. Not that it is bad, it just doesn’t grab me. I have watched the first 4 eps or so.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the show is VERY good... But it is depressing... especially for a comedy... Might be TOO dark...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the show is VERY good... But it is depressing... especially for a comedy... Might be TOO dark...

I like the depressing part.

Too many shows, like the fictional "Horsing Around," are too neat and tidy and solve all the world's problems in 22 minutes...but real life isn't like that at all. Bojack's life is a great contrast to the tv show he starred in.

I get that most people want their entertainment to be different from real life, but to me this is kind of cool...life for most of us is messed up, entertainers are not exempt but they have bigger houses and nicer cars to wreck

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 6 will be released on October 25.

Apparently, it will be the last.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9/27: BoJack Horseman (Netflix) will end with its upcoming 6th season, which will be split in two parts, streaming in October and January.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know a lot of people find this show earth shattering and life changing. i've watched a couple of seasons and while i find it to be a good show, it certainly doesn't blow my mind like it seems for many.

having said that, i don't watch dramas on tv or movies. i don't get into any moody/emotional type stuff and this show has some of that going on so maybe it's just my personal preference in what i like to watch.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know a lot of people find this show earth shattering and life changing. i've watched a couple of seasons and while i find it to be a good show, it certainly doesn't blow my mind like it seems for many.

having said that, i don't watch dramas on tv or movies. i don't get into any moody/emotional type stuff and this show has some of that going on so maybe it's just my personal preference in what i like to watch.

It's a story about a cartoon horse who had a hit sitcom in the 90's.

I love the show and am amazed at its depth but a lot of people take it way too seriously. I'm in a Bojack fan group on Facebook and there are many who relate to the self destructive behaviors the main characters exhibit and believe you have to be damaged to truly understand the show. It's a creative and intelligent cartoon that is great at mixing comedy and drama but yeah, it's a cartoon about a talking horse.

For an animated series it's top 5 all time. But coming from someone who grew up watching The Simpsons and South Park, and finds Bobs Burgers almost uncomfortably relatable, people with mental health issues that cling to this show because it really speaks to them need to get a grip.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was both dark and beautiful. It's a wonderful show.

I thought they were gonna find him dead in the pool. It's been hinted from the opening credits and the way it played out I thought that was it. Secretariats poem was the nail in the coffin. It's a show about a cartoon horse but my emotional involvement was on 11 through that one. Next to last episodes of the season in this series tend to be gut punches so I was seriously relieved that it was a fake out.