• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby McCain Spitting on 13 Year Old

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny comment on the video...

Everybody : He cant open the doors
God: I allow him

lol. I do hate these videos though. What the F happened prior to this? I hate these videos where we see something for 30-60 seconds and everyone makes a huge judgment on what happened. Liberal media LOVES to do this with white cops/black people, but when you watch the FULL dash cam, it's QUITE the opposite. I agree you don't spit on someone and if you do a beatdown IMO is warranted although the law wont see it that way and I'd love to know what happened leading up to this to make the right judgment call. What if the black guy spit on him? Or shoved him first? Hmmm.... not quite the same story now is it?

Spit on someone = Common/Simple assault. Hitting someone like he did = Aggravated Assault. One is going to carry a much more serious charge than the other. "So what should the black guy have done?" Call an officer/911 and file charges for common assault. Yah that's stupid and cops will prob. ignore it because it's so petty for NYC, but that is the law... so don't complain if the black guy gets arrested and charged with something more serious.

Now I will say it is satisfying to see this guy get decked A COUPLE TIMES, but he goes limp after the 4th punch and this guy delivers 3 more and a kick to the head. Black guy IMO is just as big of a pussy. You don't keep hitting someone when they're down or passed out. That's basically intent to murder at that point. I don't condone anyone spitting on someone, but you don't fuckin' murder em' for it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I do hate these videos though. What the F happened prior to this? I hate these videos where we see something for 30-60 seconds and everyone makes a huge judgment on what happened. Liberal media LOVES to do this with white cops/black people, but when you watch the FULL dash cam, it's QUITE the opposite. I agree you don't spit on someone and if you do a beatdown IMO is warranted although the law wont see it that way and I'd love to know what happened leading up to this to make the right judgment call. What if the black guy spit on him? Or shoved him first? Hmmm.... not quite the same story now is it?

Spit on someone = Common/Simple assault. Hitting someone like he did = Aggravated Assault. One is going to carry a much more serious charge than the other. "So what should the black guy have done?" Call an officer/911 and file charges for common assault. Yah that's stupid and cops will prob. ignore it because it's so petty for NYC, but that is the law... so don't complain if the black guy gets arrested and charged with something more serious.

Now I will say it is satisfying to see this guy get decked A COUPLE TIMES, but he goes limp after the 4th punch and this guy delivers 3 more and a kick to the head. Black guy IMO is just as big of a pussy. You don't keep hitting someone when they're down or passed out. That's basically intent to murder at that point. I don't condone anyone spitting on someone, but you don't fuckin' murder em' for it.

He knocked that dude out cold! So he will get into more trouble for it (as he should) but yeah I really would love to know what provoked that and if he really had a right to knock him out. Not that getting spat in the face isn't probably enough but still.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't want a beat down, don't spit multiple times in someones face who is twice the size of you thinking you are safe and then stand there watching him pry the doors open.

pro tip.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't want a beat down, don't spit multiple times in someones face who is twice the size of you thinking you are safe and then stand there watching him pry the doors open.

pro tip.

Hey I agree man, but I'd still like to know what happened. I'm a giant pussy so I avoid fights/issues at all cost. If some huge black guy was like, "Get the fagcycle out of here." I'd be like, "Dude, c'mon." And if he said, "WTF are you gonna do about it bitch!?" I'd just be like, "Alright..." and walk away. Too much to lose from my end. Could care less about 'pride' when it comes to stupid shit like this. Now if someone came at me swinging I'd gladly fight back since that's NOT aggravated assault from my end since I'm defending myself (only from theirs). But I avoid shit like this wherever possible. Majority the people that would come swinging at you have ZERO to lose anyway.

STILL, for everyone majority on YouTube/Reddit cheering for the black guy, that's the same as a bunch of libtards blaming the cops when they only see 30 seconds of a 5 minute scenario/interaction which can change EVERYTHING leading up to the event (and almost always does). SOMETHING was exchanged prior to the spitting... I'd like to see that before I make my verdict of who was WRONG in this case. What if the black guy spit at him first? Black people spit too, hell we got a thread going about one when just words (by fans nonetheless) were exchanged prior.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know shark, you bringing up "liberal media" and how they love to do that to "white cops/black people" incidents.... and then throwing around "libtards" over this incident...

suggests to me your motivation in defending the spitter is racial. You are basing your entire argument on conjecture to make a racial profiling charge.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know shark, you bringing up "liberal media" and how they love to do that to "white cops/black people" incidents....

suggests to me your motivation in defending the spitter is racial.

There's agendas and bullshit that the conservatives bring up too... but the liberal media owns the agenda regarding white cops/black civilians/criminals. I brought that example up because it's entirely relevant to this scenario. SELECT footage and 'clips' rarely tell the full story.

I'm not defending the spitter, I can't defend either of them because I have ZERO clue what the fuck happened leading up to this. If the black guy bumped him and the white guy said, "FUCK YOU!" and then the black guy said, "What are you gonna do about it!?" and he got spit on, well then the guy had it coming to get decked, and I applaud him. I don't condone him laying out another 4 hits after the guy went limp, and end of day he's the one who is going to more jail time if he is caught and charges are pressed... but yah.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's agendas and bullshit that the conservatives bring up too... but the liberal media owns the agenda regarding white cops/black civilians/criminals. I brought that example up because it's entirely relevant to this scenario. SELECT footage and 'clips' rarely tell the full story.

I'm not defending the spitter, I can't defend either of them because I have ZERO clue what the fuck happened leading up to this. If the black guy bumped him and the white guy said, "FUCK YOU!" and then the black guy said, "What are you gonna do about it!?" and he got spit on, well then the guy had it coming to get decked, and I applaud him. I don't condone him laying out another 4 hits after the guy went limp, and end of day he's the one who is going to more jail time if he is caught and charges are pressed... but yah.

Its just comical that you are going off on "libtards" and "liberal media" over this incident. And making assumptions that the spitter is the victim simply because the attacker is black and you believe there is a pro black bias in the "libtard" "Liberal media".

If the guy who gave the beatdown happened to be white you would be saying none of this.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just comical that you are going off on "libtards" and "liberal media" over this incident. And making assumptions that the spitter is the victim simply because the attacker is black and you believe there is a pro black bias in the "libtard" "Liberal media".

If the guy who gave the beatdown happened to be white you would be saying none of this.

Complete bullshit. My comparison to liberal media was posting videos without knowing the full story, which they routinely do (in case someone says, "Example") for cops vs. black people. Conservatives do the same thing with statistics/videos, etc. I am not assuming the spitter is at all the victim here, and whether it was a white person hitting a white person (or black on black whatever) I would say the 4 extra hits after you go limp is excessive and IMO intent to murder. Fact is we don't know what happened first.

Kind of like what I say all the time about domestic violence? Well was she just sittin there watching a program eating some popcorn and he started swinging? Or MAYBE she was throwing things and hitting HIM first? Kind of like when Ray Rice was DESTROYED after he hit the girl that was smacking him with the heel of her shoe?

You're off your block Cruise. I agree with you in other posts at times, but you constantly just look for fights unless someone loves the 49ers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He verbally threatened to spit on the kid and that’s when an adult came to his defense. McCain returned after the game and spit on the adult who had come to the kids defense. His intent was to spit on the adult.

So he 1) threatened to spit on a kid and 2) intended to and actually did spit on the adult who came to his defense hours after the initial incident.

That’s ridiculous on so many levels
Don't confuse what I'm saying. It seemed you were calling Barkley's actions not nearly as bad. Neither intended to spit on a kid but Barkley actually did spit on a kid. I can't see how that isn't as bad.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete bullshit. My comparison to liberal media was posting videos without knowing the full story, which they routinely do (in case someone says, "Example") for cops vs. black people. Conservatives do the same thing with statistics/videos, etc. I am not assuming the spitter is at all the victim here, and whether it was a white person hitting a white person (or black on black whatever) I would say the 4 extra hits after you go limp is excessive and IMO intent to murder. Fact is we don't know what happened first.

Kind of like what I say all the time about domestic violence? Well was she just sittin there watching a program eating some popcorn and he started swinging? Or MAYBE she was throwing things and hitting HIM first? Kind of like when Ray Rice was DESTROYED after he hit the girl that was smacking him with the heel of her shoe?

You're off your block Cruise. I agree with you in other posts at times, but you constantly just look for fights unless someone loves the 49ers.

Shark, I am just saying... you are throwing politics and political insults around on this story... it's out of context.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep here it is and correct in saying it was NYC:

Edit: I wonder what the argument was even about. Like it looks like there's space on the train? I was thinking maybe the black guy cut in front of him and took space up so he couldn't board? How do you get that pissed at someone you don't know to spit in their face?

"Are you alright?"

Hilarious.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark, I am just saying... you are throwing politics and political insults around on this story... it's out of context.

Fair enough. Let me rephrase:

"So what the fuck happened before this? Sick and tired of all the stupid videos on the Internet where it shows a 30 second clip and we never get to see what happened before but people make comments and take sides like they know exactly who was right or wrong. I do agree spitting in someone's face is wrong and you're going to get smacked for it in most cases, but what happened beforehand? And stop hitting a guy when he goes limp!"

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Let me rephrase:

"So what the fuck happened before this? Sick and tired of all the stupid videos on the Internet where it shows a 30 second clip and we never get to see what happened before but people make comments and take sides like they know exactly who was right or wrong. I do agree spitting in someone's face is wrong and you're going to get smacked for it in most cases, but what happened beforehand? And stop hitting a guy when he goes limp!"

Valid argument...:suds: but lol... you posted it!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cruise is a huge faggot

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't confuse what I'm saying. It seemed you were calling Barkley's actions not nearly as bad. Neither intended to spit on a kid but Barkley actually did spit on a kid. I can't see how that isn't as bad.

IMO this professional athlete intentionally getting into it with a kid and intentionally threatening to spit on him is worse than a professional athlete intentionally getting into it with an adult and accidentally spitting on a bystander who happened to be a child.

That’s just my opinion. I see the first person’s conduct as intentional while I see the second person’s conduct as reckless. Also, the first person’s conduct was calculated and occurred after a significant amount of time (aka a cooling off period) took place. The second person’s conduct was in the moment. I can have more “sympathy/understanding” for the latter scenario. Again, I recognize that all of this is subjective but it’s how I view it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO this professional athlete intentionally getting into it with a kid and intentionally threatening to spit on him is worse than a professional athlete intentionally getting into it with an adult and accidentally spitting on a bystander who happened to be a child.

That’s just my opinion. I see the first person’s conduct as intentional while I see the second person’s conduct as reckless. Also, the first person’s conduct was calculated and occurred after a significant amount of time (aka a cooling off period) took place. The second person’s conduct was in the moment. I can have more “sympathy/understanding” for the latter scenario. Again, I recognize that all of this is subjective but it’s how I view it.
If he really had any intention of actually spitting on the kid then I agree with you, but I don't get the feeling that he did and that's driving my opinion. I think he was kind of messing with the kid or he would have just spit on him instead of faking. I'm also suspecting the guy that was spit on isn't as innocent as he seems to claim, not to say that would change how wrong McCain was.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he really had any intention of actually spitting on the kid then I agree with you, but I don't get the feeling that he did and that's driving my opinion. I think he was kind of messing with the kid or he would have just spit on him instead of faking. I'm also suspecting the guy that was spit on isn't as innocent as he seems to claim, not to say that would change how wrong McCain was.

Interesting... what gives you the feeling he didn’t really intend to spit on the kid?

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He verbally threatened to spit on the kid and that’s when an adult came to his defense. McCain returned after the game and spit on the adult who had come to the kids defense. His intent was to spit on the adult.

So he 1) threatened to spit on a kid and 2) intended to and actually did spit on the adult who came to his defense hours after the initial incident.

That’s ridiculous on so many levels

Well for starters it's two victims and thus at the very least two charges....

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.... You don't keep hitting someone when they're down or passed out. That's basically intent to murder at that point. I don't condone anyone spitting on someone, but you don't fuckin' murder em' for it.

Not where I'm from. You beat a motherfucker till it hurts you to continue.

Make that motherfucker and everyone else from that moment on know just what the fucks at stake if they dumb enough to spit in your face again.

Dem the rules Brah....

:nod: