• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby McCain Spitting on 13 Year Old

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys are awful this season and frustration is boiling over but to spit on a kid?

Yes, he probably was mocking you or the Dolphins but wow, just wow!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this yesterday. Unbelievable.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this yesterday. Unbelievable.

Sorry if a thread already existed. Just saw this now and able to post now.

Both the league and Dolphins need to do something

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if a thread already existed. Just saw this now and able to post now.

Both the league and Dolphins need to do something

No... I meant I read the story yesterday. I don’t think there’s a thread about it.

I agree the league needs to step in here. That’s a crime. You can’t just spit on people.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... I meant I read the story yesterday. I don’t think there’s a thread about it.

I agree the league needs to step in here. That’s a crime. You can’t just spit on people.

Oh no, I knew what you meant. I just still wanted to apologize

Certainly can not spit on people at all.

No idea where I saw this, believe it was the NYC subway but a dude spat on another dude on the T as doors were closing. Dude opens the door gets out and beats the sh^t out of the dude, it was hilarious

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone with the balls to teach these kids some respect. You ARE relevant Bobby and don't let anyone tell you different!

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Charles Barkley spit on a 13 year old girl and nothing happened.
Also, he threw a dude thru a plate glass window in Milwaukee and nothing happened.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I knew what you meant. I just still wanted to apologize

Certainly can not spit on people at all.

No idea where I saw this, believe it was the NYC subway but a dude spat on another dude on the T as doors were closing. Dude opens the door gets out and beats the sh^t out of the dude, it was hilarious

Yep here it is and correct in saying it was NYC:

Edit: I wonder what the argument was even about. Like it looks like there's space on the train? I was thinking maybe the black guy cut in front of him and took space up so he couldn't board? How do you get that pissed at someone you don't know to spit in their face?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Barkley spit on a 13 year old girl and nothing happened.
Also, he threw a dude thru a plate glass window in Milwaukee and nothing happened.

Barkley got into it with an adult spectator and went to spit on HIM but missed and hit an 8 year old. Still ridiculous but not the same thing as here.

Here McCain threatened to come back and spit on the kid after the game. An adult came to the kids defense and AFTER the game he walked up to and spit on the adult. To me those are not the same thing. Also, the nfl has been enforcing its code of conduct policy. If players are gonna be punished for off field incidents how do they let this slide?

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley got into it with an adult spectator and went to spit on HIM but missed and hit an 8 year old. Still ridiculous but not the same thing as here.

Here McCain threatened to come back and spit on the kid after the game. An adult came to the kids defense and AFTER the game he walked up to and spit on the adult. To me those are not the same thing. Also, the nfl has been enforcing its code of conduct policy. If players are gonna be punished for off field incidents how do they let this slide?

Doesn't matter that he tried to spit on someone else..he still hit the girl.

Also, what normal person spits on ANYONE?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCain didn't actually try to spit on the kid from the story I read so it's kind of the exact same thing; just that McCain has better aim and hit his target.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit: I wonder what the argument was even about. Like it looks like there's space on the train? I was thinking maybe the black guy cut in front of him and took space up so he couldn't board? How do you get that pissed at someone you don't know to spit in their face?

Thanks for finding it! I was away and on my cell so could't really see anything. I am sure it was about space or something... Though it easily could have happened long before they got to the train.

Dude got laid the f&ck out and I love it, he deserved it

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCain didn't actually try to spit on the kid from the story I read so it's kind of the exact same thing; just that McCain has better aim and hit his target.

He verbally threatened to spit on the kid and that’s when an adult came to his defense. McCain returned after the game and spit on the adult who had come to the kids defense. His intent was to spit on the adult.

So he 1) threatened to spit on a kid and 2) intended to and actually did spit on the adult who came to his defense hours after the initial incident.

That’s ridiculous on so many levels

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for finding it! I was away and on my cell so could't really see anything. I am sure it was about space or something... Though it easily could have happened long before they got to the train.

Dude got laid the f&ck out and I love it, he deserved it

Eh, spitting on someone is assault, so yah... but it's hard to hell who deserved what given we can't see what happened. If the black guy said, "No you can't enter" then the black guy deserves to get his ass kicked... spit ain't gonna do that though lol. If they were just having a verbal argument over something (but the black guy isn't impeding what's legal) then yah, definitely the white guy deserved it. NYC Transit states that cyclists can enter at ALL times, but ask them to be courteous to passengers and try to avoid rush hour.

Also, the last couples punches and kick to the back of the head could've killed the guy, making the black guy a douche at the end. Guy went limp after like the 4th out of 7th punch. I get spit is assault, but you don't murder someone over it. Jesus...

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one Chicago gangsta shoots at another, but misses and kills a 10-year-old girl, it's still murder.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one Chicago gangsta shoots at another, but misses and kills a 10-year-old girl, it's still murder.

Murder is not spit, lol.. regardless of who he spit it's common/simple assault. Usually punishable by fines and some potential jail time based on prior. That said, NFL conduct/policy will likely cause him a greater deal of trouble.

State fine: Couple thousand.
NFL fine (suspension + penalty): Hundreds/Millions.

End of day the Dolphins player is an idiot.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny comment on the video...

Everybody : He cant open the doors
God: I allow him

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 13 year old sounds like a pussy.