• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobbie Kraft got off again, another happy ending

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original charge was the Robert Kraft was involved in an Underaged Sex Slave Ring. The Jupiter DA tried to make a huge headline and catapult himself to the AG seat. Problem is that the first mistake was a stupid cop following a stupid order to verify that Kraft was in the back seat of a limo. He never asked the driver for a license or registration. He only asked Kraft for his identification. Police cannot stop a vehicle to check to see who's in the back seat. They can obly stop a vehicle for a traffic or know violation of a law. Walking out of a legal massage parlor is not a crime. Getting a hand job in that same parlor is not against any law. having sexual intercourse or having oral sex is forbidden. Please find any law in any state that directly forbids masturbation. AND states it it directly. Not implies it, states that masturbation is illegal.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys a billionaire and he has to go to a seedy parlor? Idiots in the public eye and he's not discrete. You guys are more foolish defending the tool...NW's upset that he couldn't give him a hand....
It ain't my business what he does or where he does it, when two adults are consenting to sex. Only fools get into other people's business.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ridiculous the judgment from some hoopsters. The man wanted sex without the emotional bullshit a girlfriend comes with. It's not like he is into children or animals. People need to let the man do what he wants with his dick, when he isn't hurting anyone.

It ain't my business what he does or where he does it, when two adults are consenting to sex. Only fools get into other people's business.
Well, we are talking about @FlyerFinFan aren't we?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The original charge was the Robert Kraft was involved in an Underaged Sex Slave Ring. The Jupiter DA tried to make a huge headline and catapult himself to the AG seat. Problem is that the first mistake was a stupid cop following a stupid order to verify that Kraft was in the back seat of a limo. He never asked the driver for a license or registration. He only asked Kraft for his identification. Police cannot stop a vehicle to check to see who's in the back seat. They can obly stop a vehicle for a traffic or know violation of a law. Walking out of a legal massage parlor is not a crime. Getting a hand job in that same parlor is not against any law. having sexual intercourse or having oral sex is forbidden. Please find any law in any state that directly forbids masturbation. AND states it it directly. Not implies it, states that masturbation is illegal.
I don't think it is "masturbation" if someone else is doing it to you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is "masturbation" if someone else is doing it to you.
In the old days, masturbation was not discussed.
Nowadays we discuss it and sometimes share it!

"Excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse."

I never thought I'd have to explain maturbation to a mature person - especially a Steelers fan!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he is and if we were to believe you he would risk that all to run a underaged sex rin
Show me where I said he was running the ring. We all know he was involved as he was on film but just because he has the cash to pay off anyone involved doesn't make it good. You are the simpleton who believes anything patsies...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that makes him guilty?

He knew he embarrassed the league and the franchise. Still no proof of what happened. And the fact the case is dropped leans more to a scam from the outset.
Its called money idiot. Are you that naive?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ken I love ya but this is almost entirely incorrect.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One adult pays another adult for a hand job. Its illegal because the government didnt get taxes on the transaction. Yes, you can literally film it, register it, pay the taxes on the payments made, destroy the film, and it would be perfectly legal. Sometimes its hilarious the way the world works and how everyone gets so uppitty about everything.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media oh the media.
It crawls and sniffs.
And comes up with no.

thanks for wasting our time, masters of the media

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I said he was running the ring. We all know he was involved as he was on film but just because he has the cash to pay off anyone involved doesn't make it good. You are the simpleton who believes anything patsies...
Are you being serious right now? You need to get those tears out of your eyes and go back and read your nonsense.

You had Kraft tarred and feathered based off of some shoddy Andy Griffith sting gone bad.

You implemented Kraft on multiple occasions saying he was part to the HT ring.

Said things like heads should roll if your LEA screwed this up. I'm paraphrasing there. Do you still feel that way? Those people you voted into office illegal taped individuals.

You made insane claims about MOST girls are abused, that you have no proof of beside one documentary you watched.

You even went so far in your personal vendetta to accuse Kraft of paying off the judge.

This is just a quick synopsis of the nonsense you spewed with venom dripping from each salty word.

Nice try, so what vigilante cause will you fight next? It's voting season, maybe the hanging chad?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naive? Naive enough to think you are "lily white?" Wow, you are so pure.....
People in Miami are pure as snow.
They tell the truth, even when they lie.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is getting a handjob from an Asian woman in the front seat of your car illegal because you bought her a box of popcorn and a coke? Do you have to declare the cost of the popcorn and coke on a 1040? How is that described? Business ex-Spents?