• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobbie Kraft got off again, another happy ending

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is getting a handjob from an Asian woman in the front seat of your car illegal because you bought her a box of popcorn and a coke? Do you have to declare the cost of the popcorn and coke on a 1040? How is that described? Business ex-Spents?
I hope not. From the bottom of my heart.

I bought mine a house.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One adult pays another adult for a hand job. Its illegal because the government didnt get taxes on the transaction. Yes, you can literally film it, register it, pay the taxes on the payments made, destroy the film, and it would be perfectly legal. Sometimes its hilarious the way the world works and how everyone gets so uppitty about everything.
I have no issue if it was consensual but most of the time it's not the case as the ladies or even guys are being forced by pimps. Drugs are usually involved too. Either way the guys a public figure and idiot for putting himself into that situation. Anyone who thinks otherwise is well an idiot too.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you being serious right now? You need to get those tears out of your eyes and go back and read your nonsense.

You had Kraft tarred and feathered based off of some shoddy Andy Griffith sting gone bad.

You implemented Kraft on multiple occasions saying he was part to the HT ring.

Said things like heads should roll if your LEA screwed this up. I'm paraphrasing there. Do you still feel that way? Those people you voted into office illegal taped individuals.

You made insane claims about MOST girls are abused, that you have no proof of beside one documentary you watched.

You even went so far in your personal vendetta to accuse Kraft of paying off the judge.

This is just a quick synopsis of the nonsense you spewed with venom dripping from each salty word.

Nice try, so what vigilante cause will you fight next? It's voting season, maybe the hanging chad?
Again you are wrong what else is new that's why you can't supply quotes. Based off the initial reports they believed that HT was happening at that venue. Never said Kraft owned and operated it but said if this is true he's partaking in the exploitation of it. The stats are out there that a large percentage of people are being exploited whether you believe it or not is your problem not mine. I can sleep easy at night as I don't partake in this stuff can you?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naive? Naive enough to think you are "lily white?" Wow, you are so pure.....
I guess I am in your eyes because I prefer not to take advantage of other people who are in bad situations. Good luck if it makes you sleep better at night.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has been overrun by bad immigrants. There are good ones too. Not putting them all in the same basket.

Overall, they have converted Miami and its near surrounding -within, let’s say, 100 miles in any direction- in a steaming pile of shit. Big condos, where massive amounts of cocaine are snorted. Guys with big boats polluting and disrupting the waters. Few good fishermen.

Have seen/witnessed the evolution of that Miami area, since the 60s. If you include that crap reggaton music they love, well, basically you have arrived in Hell. Dante would be proud of such a scenario.

Good luck!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am in your eyes because I prefer not to take advantage of other people who are in bad situations. Good luck if it makes you sleep better at night.

Who took advantage of who? If this middle aged woman wants to work the oldest profession in the world, it's her right and not sure how many takers she gets. She prob grabbed a few hundred for a handjob from Kraft, while if she was still in China, will the lowest labor rate around, take her 6 mos to make that

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he do it? Yes, he did. Should it be a crime? No, it shouldn't. So who gives a shit if the charges were dropped, he lost more of his reputation than his pocket book.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rain falls pure over Miami. It is so pure, wait a minute ... ugh
Actually, Miami is polluted with a diverse amount of things that make Bob Kraft look like a greenhorn, tenderfoot, whatever.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to criticize a public figure. Meanwhile, bunch of other unknown assholes, including myself, pissing in the wind.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man pays government for divorce court, marrying the bitch with a ridiculous wedding, and buying the home she eventually takes over when she's 'done' with the marriage = Totally legal and encouraged by the American government and vaginas everywhere.

Man pays directly for sex = Illegal and a 'disgusting act'.

Only 'Murica.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the thread title...yes some of us pay attention

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like FlyerFinFan is the type of person who would attack a guy, who was in possession of an AR-15, with a skate board.
Probably use my snowboard longer range....:suds::suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who took advantage of who? If this middle aged woman wants to work the oldest profession in the world, it's her right and not sure how many takers she gets. She prob grabbed a few hundred for a handjob from Kraft, while if she was still in China, will the lowest labor rate around, take her 6 mos to make that
Hey Sonny none of us know her true situation in life but I was making an overall statement that most prostitutes are in a bad state. Pimps abusing them taking most of the money or in some cases trafficking them. The johns never really know if they are truly making the choice or not but I prefer to assume the worst and stay away from enabling those that are being abused. But if both parties are into it then I don't give a damn.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sonny none of us know her true situation in life but I was making an overall statement that most prostitutes are in a bad state. Pimps abusing them taking most of the money or in some cases trafficking them. The johns never really know if they are truly making the choice or not but I prefer to assume the worst and stay away from enabling those that are being abused. But if both parties are into it then I don't give a damn.
Most prostitutes are better off than Miami fans.
Miami fans have been getting skrewed for many years and still no happy ending.....
(oh and both parties are into it)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most prostitutes are better off than Miami fans.
Miami fans have been getting skrewed for many years and still no happy ending.....
(oh and both parties are into it)
Yes and at least the prostitutes are getting paid. Miami fans giving it up for nothing.