• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob Kraft just dropped the boom hammer on the NFL

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is.. What I posted actually happened. But when you don't know where else to turn.. Yell troll :L

Why else would a lowly Rams fan be this crabby about 2lbs of air?? You want to be mad at someone, be mad at your own team. 100 draft picks later you still have the worst QB in the NFL. That's real.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is.. What I posted actually happened. But when you don't know where else to turn.. Yell troll :L

You posted no actual facts of the ruling.

And you kept posting items revolving around that situation as if that makes it suddenly turn into several situations.

Just cite what the Patriots and B. Belichick were fined for. It's not that hard. You should be able to cite the NFL Rules, Game Operations Manual, and NFL By-laws, that were used in the Commish's ruling.

You either are ignorant to the facts or know the answer and it doesn't fit your narrative.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things,
1. How do you know they deflated them? There isn't a single report that confirms that's what actually happened at this point.

2. Are you aware of Kensil's known role in this situation at this point in time?

It's part of Kensil's job to look into things like this so you can keep bringing it up and it doesn't make a difference.

So in your enlightened opinion, how did the balls end up under inflated while the Colts were not? Are you seriously trying to say the NFL, which took a PR beating this year, manufactured a scandal to make the league look worse? Why the hell would they do that?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
September 13, 2007: Patriots and coach Bill Belichick were fined a total of $750,000 and lost a 2008 first-dound draft selection.

Why did this happen?

The NFL burning videos.... Nothing to see here

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I am appalled the NFL is investigating my Pats for cheating again.."

-Kraft

Sorry that's pretty fuckin funny

"Why are we being singled-out?"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made up my mind that the magical weather and vigorous ball rubbing explanation is silly. I really pissed off some kids in a thread about that, I know.

Just because I disregard that nonsense doesn't mean I automatically think that Belichick or Brady ordered it.

If it was a ball kid who messed something up, then a fine for NE would seem appropriate to me, and it's no big deal. Unless there's evidence that somebody high up in the NE organization ordered it, I'll give NE the benefit of the doubt.

You seem cool enough, but you've done your share of attacking Pats fans last few days. Just seems to me like you want them to be found guilty, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt too.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's part of Kensil's job to look into things like this so you can keep bringing it up and it doesn't make a difference.

So in your enlightened opinion, how did the balls end up under inflated while the Colts were not? Are you seriously trying to say the NFL, which took a PR beating this year, manufactured a scandal to make the league look worse? Why the hell would they do that?

You left out question #2.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You made up your mind days ago. You're one of them and you love it.

Good thing we can count on you to be objective, Rob. :thumb:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why else would a lowly Rams fan be this crabby about 2lbs of air?? You want to be mad at someone, be mad at your own team. 100 draft picks later you still have the worst QB in the NFL. That's real.

Not a Samantha Bradford fan at all. It's been a long decade. Not mad at all. Just tired of the Pats attempting to cheat and act like nothing happened.

Something happened. And I'm supposed to believe them? C'mon dude.

Use some common sense or something. It's pretty ghey

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem cool enough, but you've done your share of attacking Pats fans last few days. Just seems to me like you want them to be found guilty, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt too.

I admit that I could have been a little less sarcastic with how I felt about the weather/rubbing thing. Other than that, I don't think I've been trolling NE fans. Most are handling it better than I probably would.

I wasn't joking about liking the way you handle these threads. It's funny.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Samantha Bradford fan at all. It's been a long decade.

We'll trade you Brandon Weeden for a 2nd round draft pick.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made up my mind that the magical weather and vigorous ball rubbing explanation is silly. I really pissed off some kids in a thread about that, I know.

Just because I disregard that nonsense doesn't mean I automatically think that Belichick or Brady ordered it.

If it was a ball kid who messed something up, then a fine for NE would seem appropriate to me, and it's no big deal. Unless there's evidence that somebody high up in the NE organization ordered it, I'll give NE the benefit of the doubt.

Even if the ordered it I don't see why this is such a big deal.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying that the Pats and Bellichick weren't penalized a draft pick and fined all that money? It's pretty common knowledge dude. I'm not sure your angle here. You've actually made some decent arguments on other threads about this topic but I'm tending to agree with some others that you are starting to look desperate.

Nope, just asking a troll to cite what the Pats were actually fined for. Not what was on EPSN the actual ruling.

The NFL used the NFL game rules, NFL Game Operation Manual, and the NFL By-laws.

It's so factual in the minds of trolls what happend then they should be able to cite what the Pats were actually fined for.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the NFL VP of game operations. Wouldn't it be his job to head up an investigation?

Yes, and he was watching the AFC Championship from the Colts sidelines when it all went down.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Cyder

While I agree with you that a couple pounds of missing air is nothing, and that all teams probably mess with the balls, IF they are found to be lying this whole time, the cover up becomes WORSE than the crime.

But I don't think that will happen.

But if it does prove that Bill and Brady are lying, the Pats should pay for not just coming out and admitting it in the first place. Not cool.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll trade you Brandon Weeden for a 2nd round draft pick.

I'll trade u a box of ProV1s bro for Samantha. But you better have a good back up.