• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bob in WInter Classic

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ilya just said he isn't starting tomorrow. Interesting call by Laviolette... Not a bad one, but not what I expected.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ilya just said he isn't starting tomorrow. Interesting call by Laviolette... Not a bad one, but not what I expected.

Bob really deserves to start. He is playing very well this season. The goalie coach gets a pat on the back for the improved positioning.:whoo:

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with starting Bob he's been the better of the 2 so far. I think within the next 2 seasons Bob will not only be the #1 here but a top tier NHL goalie. Which may make Bryz's contract a huge issue unless he was planning on going back to Russia.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with Bob pushing Bryz....why does everyone think that this is a bad thing? Nice to know that your backup goalie is performing like a starter! I hope that Bob continues to play well all season but I still predict that Bryz will be the man come playoff time.

Down the road if Bob is stealing a lot of starts Bryz will most likely not be happy about that and accept a trade. As we've seen guys with so called immovable contracts can be moved....its all good!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob has been the better player thus far, so he should get the start. Pretty easy call, IMO.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with starting Bob he's been the better of the 2 so far. I think within the next 2 seasons Bob will not only be the #1 here but a top tier NHL goalie. Which may make Bryz's contract a huge issue unless he was planning on going back to Russia.

Nah, the salary floor will make his contract very attractive to a team with a low-end payroll.

I definitely agree with your assessment of Bob, though. I think he is still going to get much better.

Last edited by a moderator: