• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boatload of Bengals

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with AJ Green (who ain't sitting) I have Dalton at QB and Gio in a flex spot in a PPR league. The Bears were tough last year, but how much will that change under Trestman? Should Dalton and/or Gio sit?

The other possibility at QB is Manuel (sad, I know).

At the flex I could start Vincent Brown, Antonio Brown, or Steve Smith instead of Gio.

Other starters are Forte, Green, Amendola, DJAX, and Witten.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with AJ Green (who ain't sitting) I have Dalton at QB and Gio in a flex spot in a PPR league. The Bears were tough last year, but how much will that change under Trestman? Should Dalton and/or Gio sit?

The other possibility at QB is Manuel (sad, I know).

At the flex I could start Vincent Brown, Antonio Brown, or Steve Smith instead of Gio.

Other starters are Forte, Green, Amendola, DJAX, and Witten.

Dalton and Antonio Brown get my vote.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antonio Brown for sure over Gio, only to diversify your holdings. I think they are equal options. I would not sit Dalton for Manuel. I think he needs to prove himself to be healthy and competent before you do that.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too, I would put Brown in at flex, who should get around 15 balls thrown his way this week. Give Gio the first week off against a road game in Chicago. Dalton, I wouldn't be so scared to roll with as ...1) double dip with A.J. and ...2) I still think the Bears' run defense is solid enough to force the Bengals to throw more and ...3) Belicheck is nasty against rookie QB's.