• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boardgame Commentary

fullxtension

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played Coal Baron over the weekend with 4 players. That one seems like a keeper. Still got Essen, Western Legends, Pandemic Legacy Episode 1 and Terraforming Mars on my "not yet played" pile. Hopefully check one of those off next month.

Looking at picking up Wingspan. Anyone got another new game they are enjoying right now?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played Coal Baron over the weekend with 4 players. That one seems like a keeper. Still got Essen, Western Legends, Pandemic Legacy Episode 1 and Terraforming Mars on my "not yet played" pile. Hopefully check one of those off next month.

Looking at picking up Wingspan. Anyone got another new game they are enjoying right now?
The past couple of games (Architects of the West Kingdom, Villainous) I've played were kinda disappointing. Villainous in particular was quite awful.

Dice Forge and 5 Minute Dungeon are both solid family games. Roll for the Galaxy is a good filler game. I haven't had the time lately to explore anything heavier.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fav board game that I own is Rail Barons by Avalon Hill. Pretty simple to pick up the rules and great replay ability.

Settlers of Cattan is a classic that I play quite a bit as well.