• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo safe for a while?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy shit, $70 tickets?! Wow!

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think ohio state would be the only team that could sneak him out of nebraska

and while it would suck, it makes sense, its his home, its where he played, i get it....

but i dont think he would just leave with the level he has nebraska playing at now

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would pack Pelini and Watson's bags, drive them to the airport, buy their tickets to get them out of here!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I don't believe Bo will go at any point....I really don't. I've said it a million times, and I'll say it again....I believe he wants to be the next Tom Osborne for Nebraska....just with a bit more of a temper :D

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thank for posting in this thread landon. you and i represent sanity amongst shady's posts.

to all the shady's in this thread. no matter what you say behind any particular alias doesn't change the fact that i'm the biggest fan of coach pelini and all you shady's (jackjohnmark, redalert, ruledrool, etc) need to realize that billy c ain't comin back and coach gill isn't comin in.

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thank for posting in this thread landon. you and i represent sanity amongst shady's posts.

to all the shady's in this thread. no matter what you say behind any particular alias doesn't change the fact that i'm the biggest fan of coach pelini and all you shady's (jackjohnmark, redalert, ruledrool, etc) need to realize that billy c ain't comin back and coach gill isn't comin in.

Whatever you say Exlax!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would pack Pelini and Watson's bags, drive them to the airport, buy their tickets to get them out of here!!!!!

Hey asshole, how did you like having your black golfing bud's thread moved to the general discussion board? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do not think Bo is going anywhere. I think TO tried to make as sure as possible that whoever he hired as HC would be here for the long haul. Plus as Bo has the team performing better he has gotten pay raises. I think this job is really the job Bo wanted. And TO knows that part of the recipe for having a consistently good program is to have stability in the HC and the rest of the coaching staff. I think we would see other coaches either be let go (early in the program more likely than later) or leave to take their own HC job (more likely as Bo grows the program).

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo fuckstick. How does it feel to be the only dumbass to miss the entire point of the thread? This thread had nothing to do with Billy C or Coach Gill. It had only to do with Bo's alma mater Ohio St. retaining their head coach thru 2014. Get it now?

Get back in your corner.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo to Ohio St. = Lateral move + alma mater + going home.

Bo to any other school = Lateral move or worse.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Bo did go to Ohio St. their program would improve that is for sure. If our D is as good this year as last years then I could see programs trying to raid our D coaching staff. If the O plays similar to last year then the O coaches will likely have a harder time leaving here to a good program.

I hope Bo is right that he thinks the D will be better this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bo is a loyal coach and if he contunues to be successful the University of Nebraska will be loyal to him too. I'd be more worried about losing asst coaches.