• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blowsgalov...

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Really what do we do with this guy...five hole...short side...just killing this team...:burt:

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
9 years, um I think the Flyers can transfer a player like chicago did with huet to france, when it comes down to that send him back to Russia.

Lets see what he can do come playoff time, Biron looked like shit his 1st year to, then when they got into the playoffs he played stellar against wash, then stole the montreal series. I'm not holding my breath though....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really blame this game on Bryz those were 2 on 1's or 3 on 1's. Hebert that fucker single handedly blew major calls on the Flyers all weekend two big one's on G that were game changers. Fucker! They just don't get any breaks against the rags but keep in mind they're missing some players and will make a move for a dman. Bourdon is a good 6th guy but not a 5th.

The war will be won in the playoffs the rags are hanging in there with all kinds of BS luck and winning every game by a goal or SO. They're luck will change probably get knocked out in the first round...wouldn't shock me.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
9 years, um I think the Flyers can transfer a player like chicago did with huet to france, when it comes down to that send him back to Russia.

Lets see what he can do come playoff time, Biron looked like shit his 1st year to, then when they got into the playoffs he played stellar against wash, then stole the montreal series. I'm not holding my breath though....

I have no confidence in him this year. I'll give him a pass if he can settle in after this season and get used to the different market here in Philly. If he sucks next year, I will be majorly concerned.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look at his last 5 games he hasn't played badly....there's more than just a goalie on the ice he can't be blamed for everything. Was is Bob's fault for the 6 goals on Sat?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets see what he can do come playoff time
, Biron looked like shit his 1st year to, then when they got into the playoffs he played stellar against wash, then stole the montreal series. I'm not holding my breath though....

Last edited by a moderator:

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get concerned that Lavy has shown that he will not commit to a goalie and let the goalie ride out a cold spell or spotty play. He jerked around Bob last year in the playoffs when Bob was the better goalie...Bryz is a bit of a fragile mess right now and if the coach is not going to make it known that he is the guy and the team is going to have to jell around him, then he is opening the door for problems.

Today, I really don't blame Bryz for that last second goal, he did the right thing and puck climbed his paddle, that happens. He should have had Del Zotto's goal...but really the other goals were as much about the shot as the goalie. The rest of the team was not and has not been as sound as it needs to be consistently. Has Bryz not been the saviour, yeah, he has not been...but we shall see what comes next.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you look at his last 5 games he hasn't played badly....there's more than just a goalie on the ice he can't be blamed for everything. Was is Bob's fault for the 6 goals on Sat?

that has been my issue since the start of the season

I get concerned that Lavy has shown that he will not commit to a goalie and let the goalie ride out a cold spell or spotty play. He jerked around Bob last year in the playoffs when Bob was the better goalie...Bryz is a bit of a fragile mess right now and if the coach is not going to make it known that he is the guy and the team is going to have to jell around him, then he is opening the door for problems.

Today, I really don't blame Bryz for that last second goal, he did the right thing and puck climbed his paddle, that happens. He should have had Del Zotto's goal...but really the other goals were as much about the shot as the goalie. The rest of the team was not and has not been as sound as it needs to be consistently. Has Bryz not been the saviour, yeah, he has not been...but we shall see what comes next.

i mean bourdon and carle couldnt have played a more terrible game, bryz prolly has to stop one of those but defensive zone breakdowns and terrible turnovers that leave him out to dry are on the defense.

i was more pissed at watching bourdon make a terrible play and then skate back half ass and not know who to mark.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryz should have had the 3rd and 4th goals, but it's hard to stop everyone's mistakes.

images

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryz should have had the 3rd and 4th goals, but it's hard to stop everyone's mistakes.

images

yeah i like gust much more than bourdon, dont know why he was scratched.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
bottom line lunquist stop both goals...that'swhy you have a number one goalie but all he's giving us is number two s...lol...defense will improve when we get healthy and can make a trade till then some break downs will happen...two goals that will kill any team...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beats me too. Maybe he's still a bit dinged up and they're just being cautious on back to back games.. :confused2:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how hard is it to put your body in front of a damn puck and make a save. How could you not stop the wrap around from gabby with 5 seconds to go.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i like gust much more than bourdon, dont know why he was scratched.

gust played yesterday.. pretty invisibly, but thats a good thing for a dman, especially when 4 outta the other 5 were terrible

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
gust played yesterday.. pretty invisibly, but thats a good thing for a dman, especially when 4 outta the other 5 were terrible

musta been thinking saturdays game, stupid of me

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
musta been thinking saturdays game, stupid of me

ya, i dont know why he was scratched for that game

i think its become blatantly clear that the flyers need to make a move (or 2, maybe even 3) on defense.. i would rather not see bourdon, gust, or lilja on the ice.. god forbid someone in the top 4 gets hurt and we have to see all 3 of them

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, i dont know why he was scratched for that game

i think its become blatantly clear that the flyers need to make a move (or 2, maybe even 3) on defense.. i would rather not see bourdon, gust, or lilja on the ice.. god forbid someone in the top 4 gets hurt and we have to see all 3 of them

This ^^^ is my biggest fear. I mean, they're all doing their best, but let's face it.....that's not near good enough.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^^ is my biggest fear. I mean, they're all doing their best, but let's face it.....that's not near good enough.

Reminds me when we lost a Cup for not having a 3rd pairing.