• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blarg! Forte injury replacement

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team PPR league, Forte just ruled out this week, need a replacement. Have a claim in for Devontae Booker (best non-bye week FA RB available), if I don't get him, then it's down to either Dion Lewis (James White is already my other starting RB) or Marlon Mack. Which one of those two would you go with (or would you go with either of them over Booker)?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ew... I may be tempted to double down on the NE RBs. Simply because one of them has the possibility of going off and if you have 2 starting, you double your chances of hitting which one it is.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lean on Booker.
Favorable matchup vs NE. Anderson is losing touches to him and is reportedly banged up. And Lewis may not get too many yards vs DEN.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis over White.
White over Booker
Booker over Mack

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd do Lewis and Mack over Booker..but barely. The deciding factor could be who you'd have to drop to get Booker. Unless its a scrub, the potential gain probably isn't worth it. Without a score, none of the options listed are strong bets for decent yardage totals, and all but Lewis seem to have fairly low probability to score on any given week..and Lewis's ain't much better. With CJ, Charles, and the overall ineptitude of the Denver offense, I sure don't feel good about Booker being any better of an option.

I base my 2 picks on the probability of a score (Lewis) and going with a guy that has some real electric capability to make big plays (Mack), who doesn't play for the same team as Lewis (white).

No matter what 2 you go with, your only real hope of scoring more than 5 with any of em is a score