• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Friday

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off Happy Thanksgiving fellow Flyers fans. Okay, first I'll say I'm guilty and foolish for waiting hours in line for cheap gear and other things at Walmart etc. My day was basically eating, chugging Saranac beer, and falling asleep. Then 8 o'clock rolls around, so I call up my neighbor to see about doing this fucking cheap shopping stuff. Anyway, just got some cool XBox games, toys for my son, and it got me out of the house away from the wife for a few hours. The experience sucks! I wanted to run over people with my shopping cart for trying to cut. Will never do this shit again, unless it was for cheap hockey tickets or something. Happy Thanksgiving.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First off Happy Thanksgiving fellow Flyers fans. Okay, first I'll say I'm guilty and foolish for waiting hours in line for cheap gear and other things at Walmart etc. My day was basically eating, chugging Saranac beer, and falling asleep. Then 8 o'clock rolls around, so I call up my neighbor to see about doing this fucking cheap shopping stuff. Anyway, just got some cool XBox games, toys for my son, and it got me out of the house away from the wife for a few hours. The experience sucks! I wanted to run over people with my shopping cart for trying to cut. Will never do this shit again, unless it was for cheap hockey tickets or something. Happy Thanksgiving.

images

Oh yes, there will be blood if that ever happened.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winter Classic tickets! 6 dollars! At...

FORMAN MILLS

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy thanksgiving flyer fans and Fuck black Friday.however if you don't mind going to long island I can get tickets row 6 for about 50 to 60 dollars from a friend who is an isles fan I'm going to the game tommorow.if you want I can talk to him and see if his isles flyers tix are available

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would quote Jay and Silent Bob...but I shall let all who read insert their favorite Jay and Silent Bob quote instead.

Happy day after everyone