• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bird steals Manu's contract plus a backpack

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LINK.
Hours before the Spurs’ intern was to fly home from Buenos Aires, team officials said that he was strafed by a bird in a park. As he tidied up at a fountain, his backpack disappeared. Inside were Ginobili’s signed contract, along with the intern’s passport, cellphone and laptop.

I'm guessing the bird didn't actually steal the backpack, but distracted the intern while an accomplice stole it.

So, was the bird trained to do it?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful...but possible. Most likely a random street pickpocket saw an opportunity and took it.

Still hilarious story though.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LINK.
Hours before the Spurs’ intern was to fly home from Buenos Aires, team officials said that he was strafed by a bird in a park. As he tidied up at a fountain, his backpack disappeared. Inside were Ginobili’s signed contract, along with the intern’s passport, cellphone and laptop.

I'm guessing the bird didn't actually steal the backpack, but distracted the intern while an accomplice stole it.

Man, with that title I thought it was going to be about Larry Bird s and Indiana omehow stealing Manu from the Spurs.:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LINK.

Very possible because certain types of birds can be trained