• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: BILLS/TEXANS

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful feeling from whom? Certainly not the Texans who teed off on Josh Allen that the refs conveniently missed.

That's been happening all year. Allen takes more hits that should be penalties than I've seen in a while. It's like they assume the big kid can take it. Any of those hits on Brady would bring flags from multiple refs. Shots to the head, late hits, low hits, etc.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy...HOU fans have to be glad to survive and advance, but it was a not a well played game on either side late...I'd like to be a fly on the wall when Allen is asked why he was trying to lateral the ball.

Unnecessarily risky play, but he did have his TE right there. He just could get turned the right way to pitch it accurately. He clearly was reacting without thinking. Sometimes that's a good thing, but only if you can make the play.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was more of a good collapse by the bills...

And Booger and that other dude are horrible.

A collapse by the Bills that they somehow corrected and pushed to OT. I still don't know how Houston allowed them to get to OT, lol.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unnecessarily risky play, but he did have his TE right there. He just could get turned the right way to pitch it accurately. He clearly was reacting without thinking. Sometimes that's a good thing, but only if you can make the play.

It wasn't clean enough to even consider a lateral IMO because he was being tackled at the time. Doing it accurately was going to be a challenge. The worse part of it for me is he seemed lose track of time and he panicked.....iirc it was like 1:20 left...time to clock it, and continue the drive. If it's 15-20 secs left and he's in scramble mode...last resort...why not?