• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills D vs Jets D

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who should I start?

Should be a low scoring affair in Buffalo since they'll have 2-3 feet of snow possibly so chances of fumbling are high

Jets vs Mac Jones. Jets due to pick off Mac twice imo but better weather game

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who should I start?

Should be a low scoring affair in Buffalo since they'll have 2-3 feet of snow possibly so chances of fumbling are high

Jets vs Mac Jones. Jets due to pick off Mac twice imo but better weather game

Bills D is decimated with injuries. Browns can run all over us.
But the snow could play a factor in favor, but just as easily could benefit the offenses, as it’s easier to run with the ball than it is to react to a runner.

Jets are healthy and good. Pats offense is shaky.

Gimme the Jets.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills D is decimated with injuries. Browns can run all over us.
But the snow could play a factor in favor, but just as easily could benefit the offenses, as it’s easier to run with the ball than it is to react to a runner.

Jets are healthy and good. Pats offense is shaky.

Gimme the Jets.

Yeah, snowmagedon is the only think making me think it's a possibility to start the Bills D but Sauce is just too good not to start against Mac

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time the jets beat the patriots was in 2016... so... you have to believe even with the jets playing great so far this season, that there is something there MORE than just the two teams... I would stay away from the jets defense this week...

bills are safer... BUT if the weather is THAT bad, then there will likely be no interceptions either.... and with Chubb running the ball, the bills have a huge disadvantage...

id see if there is anyone else available...

If i had to start one, it would be the jets... just because they are more likely to turn the ball over... and both games are likely to be low scoring...

but i dont have confidence in either...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time the jets beat the patriots was in 2016... so... you have to believe even with the jets playing great so far this season, that there is something there MORE than just the two teams... I would stay away from the jets defense this week...

bills are safer... BUT if the weather is THAT bad, then there will likely be no interceptions either.... and with Chubb running the ball, the bills have a huge disadvantage...

id see if there is anyone else available...

If i had to start one, it would be the jets... just because they are more likely to turn the ball over... and both games are likely to be low scoring...

but i dont have confidence in either...
Thought I tagged you. Guess not. My bad!!

Commanders
Bengals
Raiders
Ravens
Broncos
Chiefs
Steelers
Giants

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Commanders
Bengals
Raiders
Ravens
Broncos
Chiefs
Steelers
Giants

easily... get the ravens... they may be the best defense ROS and they have a cake matchup this week...

I am using the commanders in one of my leagues this week, they are playing houston... usually when a team wins their SUPERBOWL game during the season i will avoid them, but they are playing houston this week... so that should let them keep the momentum they gained last week vs the eagles...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Commanders
Bengals
Raiders
Ravens
Broncos
Chiefs
Steelers
Giants
I like the Redskins. Texans aren't going to do much if Pierce is shutdown and skins just shut down the Eagles running game.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 that is true the Ravens have been balling out on D. I just have a feeling the Jets D is going to have their way with Mac

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Redskins. Texans aren't going to do much if Pierce is shutdown and skins just shut down the Eagles running game.
I did pick up the Commanders in another league. Dropped the Dolphins

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 that is true the Ravens have been balling out on D. I just have a feeling the Jets D is going to have their way with Mac

funny you say that... you are a patriots fan, i am the jets fan... you have the my team sucks blues... even though you are 5-4... i am the same, even though mine is 6-3....

But again, the jets have not won since 2016, and have not won in foxborough since 2010... sometimes a team needs to show they can win before you can trust them... sure, we dont need the jets to win for their defense to come through... but if there is something mental to the reasoning for the jets sucking vs patriots, then this could very well be ugly... very ugly...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny you say that... you are a patriots fan, i am the jets fan... you have the my team sucks blues... even though you are 5-4... i am the same, even though mine is 6-3....

But again, the jets have not won since 2016, and have not won in foxborough since 2010... sometimes a team needs to show they can win before you can trust them... sure, we dont need the jets to win for their defense to come through... but if there is something mental to the reasoning for the jets sucking vs patriots, then this could very well be ugly... very ugly...

Yeah. I am not sold on Mac anymore and Sauce is constantly making plays and I feel as if he is going to bait Mac into doing something stupid.

Patriots have had Brady thats why they've lost. I think this match-up favors the Jets this time. Coming off a bye (lately) for the Patriots hasn't been great and it's not like the offense was clicking prior to the bye. The Defense basically won games again per usual.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty funny that the three wild cards right now are the AFC East.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game has been switched to Detroit because Buffalo is expecting six feet of snow.

If I owned the Lions I say, "Hey, it's football. It's meant to be played in all weather. If the Bills are so afraid of the snow, they should forfeit. Or play in a snow storm. Too bad if the stadium is 75% empty."

Bills are terrified that the Lions just might beat them in a snowstorm. Let's play indoors where it's warm and dry. Pussification of the NFL.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game has been switched to Detroit because Buffalo is expecting six feet of snow.

If I owned the Lions I say, "Hey, it's football. It's meant to be played in all weather. If the Bills are so afraid of the snow, they should forfeit. Or play in a snow storm. Too bad if the stadium is 75% empty."

Bills are terrified that the Lions just might beat them in a snowstorm. Let's play indoors where it's warm and dry. Pussification of the NFL.
What are you talking about? Lions are not playing the Bills. Browns are.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I am not sold on Mac anymore and Sauce is constantly making plays and I feel as if he is going to bait Mac into doing something stupid.

Patriots have had Brady thats why they've lost. I think this match-up favors the Jets this time. Coming off a bye (lately) for the Patriots hasn't been great and it's not like the offense was clicking prior to the bye. The Defense basically won games again per usual.
pats beat them in week 8 and brady hasnt been a pat since 2020 :suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats beat them in week 8 and brady hasnt been a pat since 2020 :suds:

Yes they did. Very true.i just think that right now this is a completely different Jets team

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Jets D over Bills D

Bills have a ton of injuries and haven't been nearly as dominant in the extra work they've seen with Allen making mistakes on offense lately
They'll be missing Tre White, Greg Rousseau, Tre Edmunds on top of missing both their starting safeties...those are key starters at every level of D, hard to overcome against decent offenses. I'd say the Browns def have a decent offense.