• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread Big XII Tournament

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw come on ralph. Your couch burners like those no whistle games. They prefer them. The "you grab their arm, I'll grab the ball press and the refs will eventually get tired of calling it" is a great strategy. I like the bouncing around of players in the WVU games. Huggy is one of the best as using the strategy that fits the players he has. Too many of 'em try to cram players into their system even if it isn't a good fit. Enjoy it.

I must admit, I was perty intoxicated las night. Great game, sucks Hield held it a millisecond too long. We'll take it, survive and advance. Hope we end up a 2 seed.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must admit, I was perty intoxicated las night. Great game, sucks Hield held it a millisecond too long. We'll take it, survive and advance. Hope we end up a 2 seed.
I'm just hoping the B12 hasn't beat each other up to the point where they crap the bed in the tourney. Like wishbone said, it might have been a blessing in disguise for his wagon rollers. They play less guys and need the rest.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice cap to the silly tournament getting to that 30 win mark I was hoping for to start the season. Now the real tournament begins.