• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Vince= Big Money??

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched to 60 minutes sports episode on Big Vince.
Bill has a rule that no injured player will travel with the team.
Bill made an exception to that rule for Vince because he wanted him there, Vince was on the sideline for every home and away game.
Yes, Vince will be a Patriot next year.
Whether they restructure is a different story.

Glad you brought this up,i new he had that rule & wondered why he was there.i do think its good news

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL..thanks guys. I get a good laugh when I see it too...I died laughing the first time I saw it.

Great article. Seems things can work out well for us this off-season. Lets see what happens!!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody can forsee a person becoming a psychopath or a serial killer. The Pats should receive cap relief so they can replace him with a player/players that provide the same performance or value

I hope you're right

(If Hernandez is implicated in the double murder, then the Patriots will get a credit for this past season on their cap, in addition to Hernandez’s cap disappeared for the upcoming season) I would post the article, but I'm not sure if I can post other web sites here. He also said the Pats got full credit for Jon Fanene $2,566,667 which they can carry over to this year which total is 8.7 million.

I hope you're right too

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(If Hernandez is implicated in the double murder, then the Patriots will get a credit for this past season on their cap, in addition to Hernandez’s cap disappeared for the upcoming season) I would post the article, but I'm not sure if I can post other web sites here. He also said the Pats got full credit for Jon Fanene $2,566,667 which they can carry over to this year which total is 8.7 million.

He IS implicated... it's either indicted (which he was) or convicted for the cap relief.