• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BIG RECRUITING WEEKEND, this weekend against Duke

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a visitor list from our guy in the know, EvanGWatkins:

Holland Fisher - OV
DJ Reid - OV
Kendall Fuller
CJ Reavis (14)
David Prince
Seth Dooley (12 GS, maybe)
Parker Osterloh (Maybe)
Braxton Pfaff(Maybe)
Cequan Jefferson

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice list. Glad that Fisher will be in town with Fuller and some of the best of '13. Nice to see Reavis coming to BBUrg, may even get lucky and get an early commit from him as well?? I thought Hand and some of the NoVA crew might be coming down for this game, but I guess not.

If there is any weekend this year that the team and the Hokie faithful need to drop the hammer it is this weekend. Need to get back on track. We need to flat out beat the hell outta Duke and absolutely do not want to embarass ourselves in front of Holland Fisher and the rest of these guys.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out. I hear Cutcliffe is trying to flip some of these guys. Selling Duke as a "program on the rise" that will surpass VT in a couple years...

... you know things are bad when that doesn't even seem out of the realm of possibility :tsk:

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out. I hear Cutcliffe is trying to flip some of these guys. Selling Duke as a "program on the rise" that will surpass VT in a couple years...

... you know things are bad when that doesn't even seem out of the realm of possibility :tsk:

lmao... I'm sure Cut (who I think is a great coach, btw) tries that every year, and he should. But selling and buying are two different things.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah..don't think so. I watched the UVA game last weekend, Duke looked good. But, despite their exceptional 5-1 start, I have still seen more people at a Single A HS game than was there at Duke last Saturday. The select big time players that they land most likely go there for one reason...the education.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao... I'm sure Cut (who I think is a great coach, btw) tries that every year, and he should. But selling and buying are two different things.

Yeah, I actually feel a little guilty comparing Cutcliffe to London, even in jest. He really is a good coach and a good guy.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice list. Glad that Fisher will be in town with Fuller and some of the best of '13. Nice to see Reavis coming to BBUrg, may even get lucky and get an early commit from him as well?? I thought Hand and some of the NoVA crew might be coming down for this game, but I guess not.

If there is any weekend this year that the team and the Hokie faithful need to drop the hammer it is this weekend. Need to get back on track. We need to flat out beat the hell outta Duke and absolutely do not want to embarass ourselves in front of Holland Fisher and the rest of these guys.
Hand had something come up, apologized to the coaches, and will try and make it down another date.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't make it to the game, but I hope the crowd really brings and makes for a good atmosphere to impress them. The games I've been to this year have been pretty lackluster. Current students, you suck ass. Stop making paper airplanes and leaving at halftime

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't make it to the game, but I hope the crowd really brings and makes for a good atmosphere to impress them. The games I've been to this year have been pretty lackluster. Current students, you suck ass. Stop making paper airplanes and leaving at halftime
Are you saying everyone should have been pumped up for Bowling Green and Austin Peay?

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF, can VT start providing shuttles from 757 for these guys!

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hmmm..no they can't

Per twitter, Marquez North will be in the Burg Saturday on an official .. :D

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm..no they can't

Are you cereal? That's his first visit right? Man if we somehow landed him... That would be awesome.

And VT could have shuttles to the 757, but they'd have to be available to the general public. Could be like a home ride kind of thing. That would be so SEC #God's Conference. We should do it.

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd offer to drive them but I'd rather not commit a recruiting violation.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm..no they can't

I saw UNofficial, but whatever. Pretty awesome to see him coming

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And VT could have shuttles to the 757, but they'd have to be available to the general public. Could be like a home ride kind of thing. That would be so SEC #God's Conference. We should do it.

:think:
Send one to 757..one to Richmond and one to NoVA. Do a lottery for a few general public fans and hand out a few free tickets. There has to be a loophole. I like it!!

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it will be an unofficial but yes he is trying to make it, we are re-emerging in the picture for him but it will be a tough one...