• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

big pickup!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
josh osich, a pitcher whose era has ballooned all 4 years he's been in the majors.

so far not happy with anything they've done.

three words ...."sell the team"!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
josh osich, a pitcher whose era has ballooned all 4 years he's been in the majors.

so far not happy with anything they've done.

three words ...."sell the team"!
Let me start with your last sentence - I agree wholeheartedly. I wish Reinsdorf would sell. I always felt the Sox should have moved to the burbs when they had the chance. I'm fairly certain that for the remainder of my lifetime, the Sox will never get out of the Cubs shadow as long as both teams remain in the city. MAYBE if we were to win the WS AND they finished with the worst record in Baseball. Maybe.

As to improving the team's chances for any postseason possibilities this offseason, I think the one area they have improved has been in the back end of the bullpen - but that's it. I don't see us winning even 70 games this year. Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Dane Dunning is meeting next week with Dr James Andrews,

TJ is coming next......

We will see Dane in about 12 -14 months, after Kopech returns.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Hahn gets too much love. He’s been apart of the front office for too long to not get heat too. They’ve sucked for 6-7 yrs and where are all their homegrown draft talent? This rebuild is built around other teams prospects. While top heavy, they don’t seem to have any depth to their farm system. It’s scary