• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big game for Texas tech next week

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow they beat the dog shit out of Oklahoma lite. Who seen that coming? Congrats

Now we see how for real they are with WVU coming to town. Playing at Lubbock is no fun. It's even worse as a fan going when your team is the visitor. That place is like a rabid dog. Mean angry and if you dont put it down right away it'll bite you. Then along with some home cooking referee help, those fuckers, it will kill you.

I think both offenses are scary and dont sleep on either defense. This could be the best game of the weekend. Good luck to both wvu and tech. Avatar bet anyone?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TCU @ Texas both come off really big games. I could see this one being pretty sloppy. Unless Texas has found their stride, TCU should roll.

Texas Tech @ Oklahoma State. I'm not sure that Corndog can keep up with Tech, so unless the OSU defense shows up, they can't afford to get into a shootout.

Kansas State @ West Virginia. WVU rained out last weekend. KSU looking pretty awful. WVU probably doesn't have much problem at home.

Akron @ Iowa State. ISU is 0-2 and coming off a game with Oklahoma. Who the fuck knows what's going to happen.

Kansas @ Baylor. It's almost like you have to watch this one to see if that evil alternate captain Kirk universe is real when it comes to the Kansas 55 point game.

Army @ Oklahoma. Might be a trap game coming off Iowa State and looking forward to Baylor.

Winners in Bold
Big 12 wins all those games.

Yep

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now we see how for real they are with WVU coming to town. Playing at Lubbock is no fun. It's even worse as a fan going when your team is the visitor. That place is like a rabid dog. Mean angry and if you dont put it down right away it'll bite you. Then along with some home cooking referee help, those fuckers, it will kill you.

I think both offenses are scary and dont sleep on either defense. This could be the best game of the weekend. Good luck to both wvu and tech. Avatar bet anyone?
Lol @ you.
Scared of Lubbock?

I went to Lubbock one back in 98. Had to get a part for my truck. It’s an embarrassing place full of classless people. Rabid? No, they couldn’t color within the lines as far as I’m concerned. Give them a backpack and send Dora on her way to explore.

Dora stands no chance against West Virginia. They will lose by 35. It will be hilarious to watch those classless retards fall over themselves as they fling their tortillas like a bunch of idiots.

Mountaineers big!

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ you.
Scared of Lubbock?

I went to Lubbock one back in 98. Had to get a part for my truck. It’s an embarrassing place full of classless people. Rabid? No, they couldn’t color within the lines as far as I’m concerned. Give them a backpack and send Dora on her way to explore.

Dora stands no chance against West Virginia. They will lose by 35. It will be hilarious to watch those classless retards fall over themselves as they fling their tortillas like a bunch of idiots.

Mountaineers big!

Reverse psychology.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ you.
Scared of Lubbock?

Mountaineers big!

Y’all gone win, by A LOT

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to bet?