• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Cass cut

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just flashed on the ESPN app.

2 things come to mind:

A) his knee. Was it worse than it was made out to be?

B) He did have a bad rep backstage( quoting something from last summer)

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a few places

Cass finally returned to the ring in April 2018 for the Smackdown brand, attacking Daniel Bryan and beginning what appeared to be a big push for him. Instead, their first match didn't click and Cass looked to still be testing himself physically in the ring. He was pulled from dates during a WWE tour of Europe and during a recent live event in Texas, there were reports of Cass yelling at producers from the ring and spitting at ringside fans.

There were reports a while back about Cass having heat for going off script in a segment with the little person who was dressed like Daniel Bryan
. Obviously, he stuck around beyond that point. I was told today that things have been building up to this point and the decision was likely made before he was booked to put over Daniel Bryan at WWE Money in the Bank on Sunday.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is the most surprising roster cuts I can remember in awhile. From being in a high profile feud with one of the biggest stars to out of the company in the same week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most surprising roster cuts I can remember in awhile. From being in a high profile feud with one of the biggest stars to out of the company in the same week.

What's even more crazy to think about is Enzo and Cass were legitimately one of the biggest acts in WWE and within a year and half, they're both gone. Not exaggerating either. Other than Daniel Bryan, they were getting the loudest pops of anyone. Then they both did themselves in.

Cash in your ticket if you had Money Mella being the one that made it from that trio. You're one rich dude