• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ben Is Still Fat

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, though - that picture may be the best Ben has looked in near a decade...He certainly looks like he's in good shape, so Kudos to him - but I don't think it's unfair to point out his struggles with his weight over the years. While not nearly as bad as some that eat their way out of the league (Russel) or from WR to TE...he's had his moments coming into camp....hefty.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, though - that picture may be the best Ben has looked in near a decade...He certainly looks like he's in good shape, so Kudos to him - but I don't think it's unfair to point out his struggles with his weight over the years. While not nearly as bad as some that eat their way out of the league (Russel) or from WR to TE...he's had his moments coming into camp....hefty.
People just wish that they could have a beer diet & play 18 years in the NFL.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he's always been a chunky fucker, but it's not like it's ever hampered his play. If anything his beef contributed to his well-established ability to shed tackles and keep plays alive.