• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ben has a boob injury

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Their offense has been a bit stagnant to say the least. This game on Sunday could be ugly.... Lots of punting. I'm not feeling confident against that D (even with their injuries).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its weird how he always has a phantom injury the week they play the Bengals.

I’ve stated before bengals are a sneaky sleeper team oozing upside with good coaching. Even with ben, you guus have a great chance to beat us. With mason rudolph? Yikes.

But I doubt they bring up Ben injuries prior to the bengals on purpose yearly. There just has been zero reason to Fear the bengals, until now.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve stated before bengals are a sneaky sleeper team oozing upside with good coaching. Even with ben, you guus have a great chance to beat us. With mason rudolph? Yikes.

But I doubt they bring up Ben injuries prior to the bengals on purpose yearly. There just has been zero reason to Fear the bengals, until now.
Good coaching? Now I know you are trolling us.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a pretty highly regarded guy. He runs a nice offense. He was handed a rebuild …hes doing just that. Didnt have the resources alot of places do so its taking longer. His offense is very good already, young, and will continue to grow. Its going to be potent. If the d even marginally improves they surprise this year. They have a really nice core, and are setting up for long term success.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a pretty highly regarded guy. He runs a nice offense. He was handed a rebuild …hes doing just that. Didnt have the resources alot of places do so its taking longer. His offense is very good already, young, and will continue to grow. Its going to be potent. If the d even marginally improves they surprise this year. They have a really nice core, and are setting up for long term success.
The team has promise, but I think most of us here think Taylor is not a good coach and in way over his head.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team has promise, but I think most of us here think Taylor is not a good coach and in way over his head.
Well i very well could be wrong. But im truly not trolling. Ive said a few times here and elsewhere the same. Im sure someone has seen it! Also, could it just be that things are taking longer than you guys want?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with you that he was handed a rebuild. I'm not sure anyone could know just how bad it would be - I mean, the minute he arrived AJ Green's career ended.... The parts of a once very good defensive line all got old or apathetic within a single season and the guy has dealt with more injuries than just about any coach I can remember.

All that said, I don't think he shows signs of being a good coach. The team has no identity.... He's super risky one minute, super conservative the next. The offense always seems to be reacting to whatever D they are playing rather than having their own thing. The first thing coach did when he showed up was stand on a chair for Jim Turner to be his OLine coach, which basically stifled any growth at the position. In short, I think he's a mess.... The players don't seem to mind him because he doesn't make them practice as much as Marvin, but that's about the only high point for the guy.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with you that he was handed a rebuild. I'm not sure anyone could know just how bad it would be - I mean, the minute he arrived AJ Green's career ended.... The parts of a once very good defensive line all got old or apathetic within a single season and the guy has dealt with more injuries than just about any coach I can remember.

All that said, I don't think he shows signs of being a good coach. The team has no identity.... He's super risky one minute, super conservative the next. The offense always seems to be reacting to whatever D they are playing rather than having their own thing. The first thing coach did when he showed up was stand on a chair for Jim Turner to be his OLine coach, which basically stifled any growth at the position. In short, I think he's a mess.... The players don't seem to mind him because he doesn't make them practice as much as Marvin, but that's about the only high point for the guy.
Well thats good knowledge then. I obv dont know the ins and outs as well as you guys. That doesnt sound great. But from an outsider, things look promising

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thats good knowledge then. I obv dont know the ins and outs as well as you guys. That doesnt sound great. But from an outsider, things look promising
Eyes Lee GIF by Sleeping Giant Media

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After your strong assertation last year that calvin ridley and robby anderson stink and travis fulgham was excellent. I question some things on your end:pound::suds:. But i do believe what i said.
Good Times Weekend GIF

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After your strong assertation last year that calvin ridley and robby anderson stink and travis fulgham was excellent. I question some things on your end:pound::suds:. But i do believe what i said.
I'm with you. I don't think it is all doom and gloom yet. Taylor is finally starting to get his pieces in place and has some health. I think Burrow's injury caused Taylor to rethink his aggressiveness, to where he is a bit too conservative now, except when he needs to be. That 4th down call on his own 30 up by 14 in the 3rd quarter is mind boggling. I respect the fact he was going for the kill, but that wasn't the time or place to be going for the kill yet. I think he has promise still but needs to start trusting Joe is healthy enough to play. That oline needs to help a bit more though. They have been pretty pedestrian in the first two games even if all the sacks have taken place after 3 seconds.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you. I don't think it is all doom and gloom yet. Taylor is finally starting to get his pieces in place and has some health. I think Burrow's injury caused Taylor to rethink his aggressiveness, to where he is a bit too conservative now, except when he needs to be. That 4th down call on his own 30 up by 14 in the 3rd quarter is mind boggling. I respect the fact he was going for the kill, but that wasn't the time or place to be going for the kill yet. I think he has promise still but needs to start trusting Joe is healthy enough to play. That oline needs to help a bit more though. They have been pretty pedestrian in the first two games even if all the sacks have taken place after 3 seconds.
It seems like ever since that 4th down play, he has gotten super tight and conservative.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grinding out the clock at the end worked out well. especially with the penalty.

If Marv was still here, we'd find a way to screw it up.

maybe he's not that bad, I'll get mad at him later.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grinding out the clock at the end worked out well. especially with the penalty.

If Marv was still here, we'd find a way to screw it up.

maybe he's not that bad, I'll get mad at him later.
Id be quite happy with him.