• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 thread

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking today about how this must be the most open season for the conference. Each week is like a playoff. Last week UT and WV played a big game to stay alive for a chance to get to the CCG with both already having 2 losses. Next weekend KSU with 2 losses plays a one loss ISU team. And of course Bedlam with one loss osu and two loss sooners playing.

I know that there isn't an elite team for this season but I really can't complain because there are 5 schools in the mix right now that control their own destiny. Going to be a fun final 3 weeks after the upcoming weekend.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we are on track for a RRS rematch next month.. but it would be totally Texas to slip up against KSU..hell maybe even KU.. Did you know that Herman has never covered the spread vs KU since he's arrived in Austin? SMDH

Really looking forward to Bedlam.. Gundy is putting the training wheels on Sanders, letting his defense carry this team.. It's starting to erode.

Yea, a rematch may happen, ISU had to lose again though, I think. Does anyone on their schedule threaten that? Hope Rattler is up to par by Bedlam, he and Stogner have a bruised bone injury. Rattler/Stogner is beginning to look a lot like the Mayfield/Andrews combo as the season progresses.

Texas should not have any issues with KU this year, grizzly injury to their starting freshman QB at the end of the OU game (hope he is alright), their O line is bad (Ossai should have a field day) and Pooka opted out this year.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn't that clear that OU gets to the title game ..

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn't that clear that OU gets to the title game ..
They are playing the best ball right now.. back to blowing teams out. Next week's Bedlam game is huge. They beat Gundy, again, they will be favorites to be in the CCG game and win it. That fucking sucks

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday and you should be fine.
They don't play Saturday.. they play the following weekend. ou/osu/UT all have a bye week this weekend

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are playing the best ball right now.. back to blowing teams out. Next week's Bedlam game is huge. They beat Gundy, again, they will be favorites to be in the CCG game and win it. That fucking sucks
What is the tie-beaker for a 4 way tie

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah man.. I was poking fordman, and he kept saying i was celebrating his dumb school tragedy (bonfire). I wasn't celebrating, I was just using it as an example of his school over rateness in everything. Sad part is that even his school did not take responsibility for what happened despite years of warnings.. but that dude is a full aggy and likes to play the victim role..

Anyways I gif a kid jumping into logs and that was that.. Not sure if it was him or another mod..
ouch logs GIF by MGM Christmas

You Mocker, you.
A 1st offense violation like that on Facebook is just a 24 hour ban from posting.
A 2nd offense is 3 days, 3rd offense is 7 days, and 4th offense is 30 days.

1605299809692.png

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must have been him and it was a seriously chicken shit move. Any plans for a resurrection or are you just gonna leave it? Boring as heck over there now without a Horns fan around to stir things up.

I don't know if you knew who Roxter was at ESPNis. He was a rabid Texas fan. Rabid. Roxter and I got along fine but he fought like a SOB with all the other OU fans. He was the Stat King and used statistics to buttress his arguments. I even gave him some cool websites to read through for all kinds of college football stuff so I was never an enemy and we got along in spite of our pulling for OU and Texas. Then Roxter just went poof and disappeared after a long time there.

Then along came TexasExes here. Exes was a hoot. Great guy but Gawd he hated OU. I mean with a passion. Some of the arguments he and the OU fans got into were vicious. But again, Exes and I always got along fine even though we pulled for rivals. Then poof! Exes disappeared.

Something's out there picking you guys off. Be careful.

Texas Exes was a vile hothead. It was great getting him wound up over Nebraska's (by far) leading Academic All-American list in football.
I do give him credit for one of my favorite CFB sayings. "Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!"

Like Nebraska it was just getting harder for him to defend the "We'll Be Back" mantra.

Texas Exes didn't have a shred of the sense of humor Thiefery has.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Photos. Let me guess. Empty buildings. Shitty cars. Trailer houses (preferably with rusted skirting). Weeds.....LOTS of weeds. Some homeless dudes. Pothole pictures are always an attention getter. And if you got lucky maybe you'd see a 3-legged dog.

You forgot roadside rummage sales.

Rat Shit Straps.jpg

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's please not go there.. when I see tie.. i automatically think 2008 :(
4 way tie would likely mean Texas and OU play if it is a beauty contest, so no need to worry there.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas Exes was a vile hothead. It was great getting him wound up over Nebraska's (by far) leading Academic All-American list in football.
I do give him credit for one of my favorite CFB sayings. "Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!"

Like Nebraska it was just getting harder for him to defend the "We'll Be Back" mantra.

you Huskers need to come back to your roots which is the BIG 12. B1G is treating you like a red headed step child in their league.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh that reminds me ... I'm still looking for one of those REDemption T-shirts you all were so hyped about ... lol

Nebraska AD once stated Nebraska would not surrender the Big12 to OU or Texas. lol I am reminded how a Nebraska coach with a overall record at Nebraska of 58-19, and his record for that year was 9-3 was fired by Nebraska because Nebraska feared mediocrity ...

However, Nebraska did surrender the BIG12 by leaving for the B1G ... TODAY ... you will have trouble finding Nebraska in the Standings or the Rankings, and they still haven't won a B1G game this year

... and have became what they once feared ... MEDIOCRITY ...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you Huskers need to come back to your roots which is the BIG 12. B1G is treating you like a red headed step child in their league.

The Big 12 was never Nebraska's "roots".

The Big 8 was.

Nebraska will be fine in the Big 10. They need to conform to '3 yds and a cloud of dust' type football. Husker lines just weren't deep enough or built for Big 10 play. Huskers don't have the feature back that the best Big 10 teams do.

They'll adapt eventually. I hope.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that reminds me ... I'm still looking for one of those REDemption T-shirts you all were so hyped about ... lol

Nebraska AD once stated Nebraska would not surrender the Big12 to OU or Texas. lol I am reminded how a Nebraska coach with a overall record at Nebraska of 58-19, and his record for that year was 9-3 was fired by Nebraska because Nebraska feared mediocrity ...

However, Nebraska did surrender the BIG12 by leaving for the B1G ... TODAY ... you will have trouble finding Nebraska in the Standings or the Rankings, and they still haven't won a B1G game this year

... and have became what they once feared ... MEDIOCRITY ...

How's it going Texas Exes? :nod:

You gutless moron. Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!!!!

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's it going Texas Exes? :nod:

You gutless moron. Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!!!!
Great ... We are still in the Big12

.... you probably wouldn't recognize the place

... it seems when a$m and Nebraska left the bickering stop...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great ... We are still in the Big12

.... you probably wouldn't recognize the place

... it seems when a$m and Nebraska and Missouri, and Colorado left the bickering stop...

fify