• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big 12 thread

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't find the Big 12 thread soI'm gonna put stuff I find in here..

1604709952350.png

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas -6 vs WV o/u is 54.5

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn he just hit the portal.. seems like Mizzu is a destination for Big12 players who hit the portal

1604710698201.png

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier on College gameday, they were still pumping up a potential UT vs ou game CCG. LOL Texas might lose today vs WV..

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been looking for my old buddy @Thiefery on the other site and he just disappeared. And on a whim I take a glance here at the Mother Ship and damn if he wasn't stirring up trouble again with another Big 12 thread. So what's up?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been looking for my old buddy @Thiefery on the other site and he just disappeared. And on a whim I take a glance here at the Mother Ship and damn if he wasn't stirring up trouble again with another Big 12 thread. So what's up?
I got banned at the other site, so i cameback here... Just read that KSU has like 20 players with Covid.. Herman really is going to luck himself back into the CCG ain't he?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got banned at the other site, so i cameback here... Just read that KSU has like 20 players with Covid.. Herman really is going to luck himself back into the CCG ain't he?
Banned?! I think I read 95% of your posts and I never saw a thing that would deserve getting banned. Is it safe to ask who and why?

I would LOVE an OU/Texas rematch. So would most of the rest of the country.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Banned?! I think I read 95% of your posts and I never saw a thing that would deserve getting banned. Is it safe to ask who and why?

yeah man.. I was poking fordman, and he kept saying i was celebrating his dumb school tragedy (bonfire). I wasn't celebrating, I was just using it as an example of his school over rateness in everything. Sad part is that even his school did not take responsibility for what happened despite years of warnings.. but that dude is a full aggy and likes to play the victim role..

Anyways I gif a kid jumping into logs and that was that.. Not sure if it was him or another mod..
ouch logs GIF by MGM Christmas

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah man.. I was poking fordman, and he kept saying i was celebrating his dumb school tragedy (bonfire). I wasn't celebrating, I was just using it as an example of his school over rateness in everything. Sad part is that even his school did not take responsibility for what happened despite years of warnings.. but that dude is a full aggy and likes to play the victim role..

Anyways I gif a kid jumping into logs and that was that.. Not sure if it was him or another mod..
ouch logs GIF by MGM Christmas
It must have been him and it was a seriously chicken shit move. Any plans for a resurrection or are you just gonna leave it? Boring as heck over there now without a Horns fan around to stir things up.

I don't know if you knew who Roxter was at ESPNis. He was a rabid Texas fan. Rabid. Roxter and I got along fine but he fought like a SOB with all the other OU fans. He was the Stat King and used statistics to buttress his arguments. I even gave him some cool websites to read through for all kinds of college football stuff so I was never an enemy and we got along in spite of our pulling for OU and Texas. Then Roxter just went poof and disappeared after a long time there.

Then along came TexasExes here. Exes was a hoot. Great guy but Gawd he hated OU. I mean with a passion. Some of the arguments he and the OU fans got into were vicious. But again, Exes and I always got along fine even though we pulled for rivals. Then poof! Exes disappeared.

Something's out there picking you guys off. Be careful.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must have been him and it was a seriously chicken shit move. Any plans for a resurrection or are you just gonna leave it? Boring as heck over there now without a Horns fan around to stir things up.

I don't know if you knew who Roxter was at ESPNis. He was a rabid Texas fan. Rabid. Roxter and I got along fine but he fought like a SOB with all the other OU fans. He was the Stat King and used statistics to buttress his arguments. I even gave him some cool websites to read through for all kinds of college football stuff so I was never an enemy and we got along in spite of our pulling for OU and Texas. Then Roxter just went poof and disappeared after a long time there.

Then along came TexasExes here. Exes was a hoot. Great guy but Gawd he hated OU. I mean with a passion. Some of the arguments he and the OU fans got into were vicious. But again, Exes and I always got along fine even though we pulled for rivals. Then poof! Exes disappeared.

Something's out there picking you guys off. Be careful.
I'm cool with whatever but I do miss the Big 12 group over there.they don't post here anymore and I did miss the gamethread.. While I was watching the game I could feel Ralphies blood pressure rise with the playcalling Brown was doing vs UT lol.. Next month I'm going to be driving to Plainview, TX and I will be driving through OK.. was hoping to take some pics and troll the ou fans lol

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe get some of those guys to come on back over here. We ain't so thin-skinned as all of that.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool with whatever but I do miss the Big 12 group over there.they don't post here anymore and I did miss the gamethread.. While I was watching the game I could feel Ralphies blood pressure rise with the playcalling Brown was doing vs UT lol.. Next month I'm going to be driving to Plainview, TX and I will be driving through OK.. was hoping to take some pics and troll the ou fans lol
OK. Photos. Let me guess. Empty buildings. Shitty cars. Trailer houses (preferably with rusted skirting). Weeds.....LOTS of weeds. Some homeless dudes. Pothole pictures are always an attention getter. And if you got lucky maybe you'd see a 3-legged dog.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. Photos. Let me guess. Empty buildings. Shitty cars. Trailer houses (preferably with rusted skirting). Weeds.....LOTS of weeds. Some homeless dudes. Pothole pictures are always an attention getter. And if you got lucky maybe you'd see a 3-legged dog.
Have no idea.. what to expect..last time i drove through there was back in 2003 when i drove from Austin to KC to see the Steelers/Chiefs game. But I'm pretty sure I'd see some oklahoman things lol

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevenson was a beast against KU. Then again, who wouldn't be this year. His run game could have been the difference in the two losses.

Feel really bad for the KU QB though.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stevenson was a beast against KU. Then again, who wouldn't be this year. His run game could have been the difference in the two losses.

Feel really bad for the KU QB though.
did rattler get hurt?

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did rattler get hurt?

Yea, he got banged up a little on a TD run (caught a helmet to the hip and seemed to be in a good bit of pain). Not sure how bad though, it did affect his throwing though, he play a couple series before he sat out. Not heard anything on his condition yet. Likely some bad bruising. Good thing we have a bye this week before Bedlam.

Last edited:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, he got banged up a little on a TD run (caught a helmet to the hip and seemed to be in a good bit of pain). Not sure how bad though, it did affect his throwing though, he play a couple series before he sat out. Not heard anything on his condition yet. Likely some bad bruising. Good thing we have a bye this week before Bedlam.
Seems like we are on track for a RRS rematch next month.. but it would be totally Texas to slip up against KSU..hell maybe even KU.. Did you know that Herman has never covered the spread vs KU since he's arrived in Austin? SMDH

Really looking forward to Bedlam.. Gundy is putting the training wheels on Sanders, letting his defense carry this team.. It's starting to erode.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Burton resigned from 247 today.. He started Rivals and Scout (which merged with 247).