• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biermann lost for the year

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FLOWERY BRANCH -- Falcons coach Mike Smith just announced that defensive end Kroy Biermann and fullback Bradie Ewing are out for the season.
“Kroy Biermann will be going on reserve injured," Smith said. "He has a torn Achilles tendon. As well, we will also be putting Bradie Ewing on injured reserve. He had a separated shoulder. So, those two guys today will be going on reserved injured. That transaction will take place at the end of the business day.”
With Biermann out against the Rams, defensive ends Jonathan Massaquoi and Malliciah Goodman played more snaps.
Massaquoi played 45 of 77 (58 percent) defensive snaps and Goodman played 25 snaps (32 percent).
“Jonathan snaps were up significantly,” Smith said. “Those guys are going to get an opportunity to step in and help us win some football games. I believe that they will. As I say many times, one man’s misfortune is another man’s opportunity. We’ve got some guys that we expect are going to step up and make some plays for us.”
Both players are gone for the season.
"The transaction that will go in today, they’ll be on reserved injured," Smith said. "They will not be on the (injury reserve list) where you can come back."

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT/?!?!??!?!?!?!?! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
We'll be lucky to win the division. He's arguably our most important defensive player

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great; what a wonderful start to the season. My hype is getting deflated now.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can we get back John Abraham now

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bartu looked good as a backup so maybe he can just come out kicking ass at LB since Sean is out for the year too