• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BFIB

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly about fed up with the fans of this team. Dexter Fowler and his wife are two of the nicest people out there, of people that I have never met. The "best fans in baseball" managed to be such assholes on social media that they ran them both off of any form of it. Dexter does a ton for the community as does his wife.

Players don't intentionally suck. Sure Dex has been terrible this year, but does personally attacking him night after night on social media make him play any better? He's not a young guy. The front office is to blame more than anything. They gave a fringe above average player 5 years at 30 years old. The guy has only hit .300 once in his career and that was in 2012 with the Rockies. The coaching is to blame. Mabry is a terrible hitting coach. Matheny is a terrible manager.

/rant

Be better Cardinals fans.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will see this with every fanbase. No way around it. People are stupid.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lifelong Cardinals fan, I cheer for every player we have every night and that includes Dexter.

I fuss more than usual this season at he Cardinals during the games, mainly at our bullpen, as we are approaching the all star break because this team has too much talent to be playing at barely over .500

I do not believe in personal attacks on any player just because he is having a bad year and I'm glad to hear that Dexter and his wife are quality human beings.